Flower Mound, TX 75028 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 49
  • Pricing

About Kelly Garsee Photography

It is an honor and a privilege to be chosen as your wedding photographer. I take that very seriously. My ultimate goal is your comfort and trust. I work to obtain both of these through exceptional customer service and open, friendly communication.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions. This is your BIG DAY and I want it to be everything you’ve dreamed of. I can help you make informed decisions that can guide your wedding day to be effortless and easy. From hair & makeup, to sunset newlywed portraits to the grand finale exit. We will take every measure to make sure these moments are as beautiful as you imagine them to be.

My goal is to take some of the weight off your shoulders. I offer complimentary consultations, gift registry services, reliable referrals, and flexible payment plans. For our initial consultation we can meet over coffee or cocktails or in the comfort of your home. The biggest factor in choosing your photographer is making sure you like them. You will be spending a lot of time together so make sure their personality meshes with yours. They should listen to what you want.

I will listen to your story, ideas and dreams and then we can start planning how I can best capture your love and all the details that make it unique. I am a full time professional photographer and the owner of KGP. I have been in business for seven years now and have done 175 weddings in the last five. My livelihood rests in the hands of your satisfaction with my services and final products.

With your permission I will post an online sneak peek for you within 48 hours. This way friends and family who couldn’t attend can see some of the action. On your full gallery I offer a turnaround time of 3 weeks. That’s right, in less than a month from your wedding date you will have your beautiful images in hand! And it never fails I always get the comments “I didn’t even know that happened!” or “I can’t believe you caught that!” That is what makes my job so rewarding.

Follow Kelly Garsee Photography on

52 Reviews for Kelly Garsee Photography

Kelly Garsee Photography 1
Kelly Garsee Photography 2

Kayla · Married on 10/21/2017

If I could give Kelly 10/5, I would. She is the most professional, amazing vendor I've ever had the pleasure of working with....and she's been more of a friend than a vendor. She serves with all her heart and makes sure that your event is completely stress free. I personally had a lot of serious external issues that were kind of a dark cloud over my happy occasion, and Kelly took the reins to ease the process. She offered her time to help me out with situations completely unrelated to the event at hand, and her friendship was one of the best things to come out of my experience. Not to mention she is incredibly talented. Love love love her and everyone who reads this needs to hire this amazing woman!!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Jeff · Married on 10/07/2017

Wow!! Fantastic photographer and the best in customer service. You cannot go wrong using Kelly to do your photos!!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Callie · Married on 09/23/2017

Kelly is a photographer that was chosen by one of my brides before I was hired as their wedding coordinator. This always makes me nervous, but Kelly was extremely responsive, helpful, and timely. I would highly recommend Kelly!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Kelly Garsee Photography Pricing

Kelly Garsee Photography Price Rates

Kelly Garsee Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Steward's Productions
    Steward's Productions Wedding DJs

Kelly Garsee has a eye and a passion for photography, I have known her for a few years and like the way she works. She is very professional and polite to her clients and all vendors I see her work with. She also uses some of the best camera equipment in the industry of photography. Kelly taught the camera what it knows! She's a PRO! Please consider Kelly as your photographer.

• Flower Mound, 75028 See on map
    9727658067 (Other Phone Number)