Kelly Garsee Photography Reviews

52 Reviews for Kelly Garsee Photography

Kelly Garsee Photography 1
Kelly Garsee Photography 2

Kayla · Married on 10/21/2017

If I could give Kelly 10/5, I would. She is the most professional, amazing vendor I've ever had the pleasure of working with....and she's been more of a friend than a vendor. She serves with all her heart and makes sure that your event is completely stress free. I personally had a lot of serious external issues that were kind of a dark cloud over my happy occasion, and Kelly took the reins to ease the process. She offered her time to help me out with situations completely unrelated to the event at hand, and her friendship was one of the best things to come out of my experience. Not to mention she is incredibly talented. Love love love her and everyone who reads this needs to hire this amazing woman!!!

Jeff · Married on 10/07/2017

Wow!! Fantastic photographer and the best in customer service. You cannot go wrong using Kelly to do your photos!!

Callie · Married on 09/23/2017

Kelly is a photographer that was chosen by one of my brides before I was hired as their wedding coordinator. This always makes me nervous, but Kelly was extremely responsive, helpful, and timely. I would highly recommend Kelly!

Christian · Married on 07/03/2017

Kelly is amazing! She was extremely easy going and helpful.

David · Married on 06/23/2017

Kelly was absolutely amazing and the photos turned out GREAT! She worked really well with us, and our puppy! She will definitely be getting our business in the future as well as referrals for anyone looking for a photographer!

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

Such a great photographer and easy to work with!

Kelly Garsee Photography 3
  • Neisy

Aneisa · Married on 03/25/2017

Kelly photographed my wedding and the photos were beautiful. I had an intimate house wedding; she was able to capture each of our guests in photos. She's got a great sense of humor and did a great job getting the kids to cooperate for pictures. She was also very reasonably priced. Kelly is such a lovely lady and was absolutely wonderful to work with. She will be our family photographer from here on out. Thank you, Kelly!

Sarah · Married on 02/25/2017

We were greatly impressed with the wonderful job that Kelly did as our wedding photographer!!! She took time to get to know us over emails, phone calls, and in person prior to the wedding day (as we live in Alaska) and was very thorough in ensuring that she knew us and what was important to us. She has a great eye for candid and staged photos, and was very creative and passionate in helping us create some very fun and "out of the box" photos. She worked extremely hard the entire wedding ceremony and reception to capture the moments that made our day special. We highly recommend Kelly.

Richard · Married on 12/01/2016

Take 10 minutes to ask Kelly about herself, her family, and how she feels about what she does! She's an incredible artist and person! Kelly has done incredible family portraits for us on multiple occasions; she's done awesome Senior pictures, engagement pictures, and wedding pictures for my family; and, most recently, Kelly chronicled my daughter's labor and delivery of our family's first grandchild. For that experience, Kelly was with us for more hours than welcome want to count. Those photos are treasured!

Kelly's pricing is very affordable, and her work is worth much more! Call her up, you'll be glad you did

Allyson · Married on 11/25/2016

Go FOR IT!! Kelly is the whole package. you will NEVER regret choosing her!!!!!

Megan · Married on 11/11/2016

Kelly was a pleasure to work with! She was very responsive, flexible, and able to take our family portraits on short notice so I could give them as gifts. Plus, the pictures turned out beautiful! I couldn't be happier with her services and would definitely recommend her to photograph any special occasion.

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2016

Honestly she was a referral and the person who recommended her had not used her yet so I was so nervous to use someone that I had never heard of but I would swear by Kelly now she was the best part of our wedding. She was so good with our kids and went above and beyond her position she made things so easy for me even though some it wasn't her role. Our pictures have been amazing and my bridals were absolutely gorgeous . My suggestion is that the one thing you don't want to screw up is the person who is taking the pictures that will last your lifetime and going with Kelly you will not regret anything at all.

Brianna · Married on 10/08/2016

Kelly is the best photographer ever!

Susan · Married on 07/09/2016

Love, love, LOVE Kelly and her beautiful pictures!!!! She was absolutely amazing to work with and her pictures really are beautiful!!!

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2016

Kelly did both my bridal portraits and my wedding. She was a ROCKSTAR from start to finish. Her attention to detail is out of this world. Her eye finds the most aesthetically pleasing shot, and she captures it with ease. Her grace and charm make her more than a pleasure to deal with. She made me want to be her "real-life" friend, not just to have her as my wedding photographer!
    She truly went above and beyond for us, and we plan to use her for any other pictures we'll need in the future <3

Amy · Married on 05/14/2016

We chose Kelly as our photographer for our engagement portraits, wedding ceremony, and reception, and she was fantastic. Kelly immediately put us at ease at our first meeting and was enthusiastic and helpful without being high-pressure or pushy. Communication was always great, and she returned our proofs – both for our engagement shots and our full wedding gallery – extremely quickly. We have some beautiful shots and she did a great job of capturing our wedding. Everyone who sees our wedding photos comments at how great they are. Kelly was one of our favorite vendors and I would definitely love to continue working with her in the future.

Julie · Married on 02/04/2016

Kelly is hands down one of the best photographs out there! Her pictures are always incredible and not the standard boring stuff. I live in Oklahoma and she is absolutely worth the drive for all my pictures.

Jennie · Married on 10/03/2015

I can't say enough about Kelly! She is wonderful to work with and her photography skills are outstanding; even my guests were talking about how great she is!
    Whether you are celebrating a wedding, babies or your family Kelly is the one!

• Afton

Afton · Married on 09/05/2015

I loved having Kelly as my photographer! She was the best in making sure all the pictures I requested prior to my wedding were taken and did an awesome job. She even helped with making sure things fell into place (when my wedding coordinator went MIA at the wedding). I would highly recommend.

Christian · Married on 09/05/2015

Kelly was great!! The quality of the photos were amazing. She was also great at getting candid shots. Especially before the wedding/getting ready, I didn't even notice she was there yet she got some great shots!

Kayla · Married on 06/22/2015

Kelly was amazing!! Our pictures were PHENOMENAL! I would highly recommend her to EVERYONE!!!

Katie · Married on 04/18/2015

She's just the best! Fun, caring, creative, and a serious pro at capturing beautiful photographs. I can't imagine anyone doing as spectacularly as Kelly capturing my wedding day!

Kelly Garsee Photography 4

trang · Married on 02/14/2015

I've waited 40 years to get married and choosing Kelly was the 2nd best to saying YES to my new husband. I'm the most particular when it comes to choosing a photographer, as I'm wanted to make sure we chose the best vendor. Kelly is hands down, professional, flexible, immensely intricate in her work with lighting, time of day, capturing the perfect moment. If you don't hire Kelly Garsee, you probably will regret it. I wanted to make sure our day was hassle free and about friends and family, not just us. Kelly did an amazing job and went above and beyond. I have nothing but great comments, feedback from our guests. From start to finish, she wanted to make sure she understood what we wanted for our special day - thank you Kelly! From Bob and Trang

Susan · Married on 11/21/2014

Kelly was amazing! She swooped in to help us in our last minute crunch after our photographer bailed. She was so great to work with and every single shot was amazing!! The whole family loved the pictures and all my friends were so impressed with the ones I showed them on the app that Kelly sets up. I will absolutely hire her again for photography!!

Kaylee · Married on 10/04/2014

Kelly is hands down the best!!! No doubt she goes over & beyond & captures the perfect picture!!