Kelly Ella Makeup

Mansfield, MA View map Visit website

Kelly Ella Makeup is a makeup artist based out of Mansfield, Massachusetts who provides wedding beauty services. Kelly Ella has more than eight years of professional experience in the industry and delights in sharing her talents with those celebrating milestone moments. Using top-of-the-line makeup and tools, she creates stand-out looks that are sure to dazzle as to-be-weds walk down the aisle.

Kelly Ella Makeup believes that makeup is about highlighting your already beautiful features. To help her clients look and feel their best on their big days, this artist offers a number of services. Kelly Ella is happy to provide on-location beauty services and can pamper to-be-weds as well as their wedding parties. Whether you're envisioning a natural look, something more glamorous, or anything in between, Kelly Ella would be honored to help.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Pamela R. Getting married on 12/01/2022

Comedy in a Consummate Professional

Kelly has done my makeup for several events, including weddings and even (chaperoning) prom! She has a personable and hilarious personality and instantly took away my nerves. She took such care with my makeup application that I felt I was the only person at the entire event - she is a true artist in the full meaning of the term. She also pointed out to me how she cleans and explained any questions I had. Hire Kelly now!

Kelly Ella Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Pam! I love doing your makeup and I look forward to your next event! It’s such a wonderful compliment to have repeat customers! Thank you for your business!
    Natalia R. Married on 08/23/2021

Amazing every time!

I’ve had the pleasure of having Kelly do my makeup a few times now and she always manages to make me look flawless. That’s not an easy task as my skin has changed over the years but I was told I looked ten years younger. Yes, I’ll take 27 again!;) I know that the makeup will stay no matter the circumstances, heat, sweat, or rain, it remains intact. She brings out the natural beauty in you and then some. Whatever the occasion, you can trust in Kelly to make you look amazing:)

Kelly Ella Makeup's reply:

Thank you Natalia! You have such a fun personality, a cool style and a youthful appearance! 27?! Girlllll! Yes! I look forward to doing your makeup again!
  • Erin
    Erin A. Married on 07/08/2021

So talented & made me look gorgeous!

Kelly is an amazing makeup artist that made me feel beautiful for my newborn/family Photoshoot as well as numerous other events. She knows how to enhance my features and give me an effortless look of beauty. She is professional, hilarious (always helps during stressful situations) and really listens to the look you’re trying to achieve and executes. She is the best of the best!

Kelly Ella Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Erin! I love my repeat clients so much! You always look so beautiful and I’m so happy to have had the privilege to do your makeup for several special events in your life.

Mansfield Mansfield, MA, 02048
Location of (Kelly Ella Makeup)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding