Kelly Ella Makeup

Mansfield, MA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Kelly Ella Makeup is a makeup artist based out of Mansfield, Massachusetts who provides wedding beauty services. Kelly Ella has more than eight years of professional experience in the industry and delights in sharing her talents with those celebrating milestone moments. Using top-of-the-line makeup and tools, she creates stand-out looks that are sure to dazzle as to-be-weds walk down the aisle.

Kelly Ella Makeup believes that makeup is about highlighting your already beautiful features. To help her clients look and feel their best on their big days, this artist offers a number of services. Kelly Ella is happy to provide on-location beauty services and can pamper to-be-weds as well as their wedding parties. Whether you're envisioning a natural look, something more glamorous, or anything in between, Kelly Ella would be honored to help.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Pamela R. Married on 12/01/2022

Comedy in a Consummate Professional

Kelly has done my makeup for several events, including weddings and even (chaperoning) prom! She has a personable and hilarious personality and instantly took away my nerves. She took such care with my makeup application that I felt I was the only person at the entire event - she is a true artist in the full meaning of the term. She also pointed out to me how she cleans and explained any questions I had. Hire Kelly now!

Kelly Ella Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Pam! I love doing your makeup and I look forward to your next event! It’s such a wonderful compliment to have repeat customers! Thank you for your business!
    Devin B. Married on 05/07/2022

Marvelous Makeup!

Kelly was such a joy to have as my makeup artist! She asked what I wanted and was receptive to any feedback I provided. She did the makeup for my mom and my mother-in-law, both of whom were blown away by how they looked. Kelly is a very approachable and thoughtful person to have on my wedding team. I would absolutely hire her again!

Kelly Ella Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Devin! I had such a great time with you and your family. You looked absolutely stunning! I hope the day went perfectly and the wind didn’t cause too much trouble 😉
    All the best and I hope to work with you again soon!
    Doreen Married on 03/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Extremely friendly but professional.

I’ve had my makeup done by Kelly several times and have been more than satisfied. As an older woman hiding those lines and imperfections can be hard but she makes me feel young again. I’m amazed at her expertise. I would highly recommend her for all age groups! She’s spectacular to say the least.

Kelly Ella Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Doreen! I always love my repeat clients and I have thoroughly enjoyed working with you for each event you have had!… and what lines and imperfections? 😉 I don’t see any.
    I look forward to doing your makeup again soon!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Mansfield Mansfield, MA, 02048
Location of (Kelly Ella Makeup)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding