Plymouth, MA 02360 Map · Phone number

About Kelly Dillon Photography

Kelly Dillon is an award-winning New England, Cape Cod, The Islands & Charleston, SC boutique photography studio specializing in fine art wedding photography. Using a combination of modern, classic and candid style, she beautifully tells your vivid and heartfelt story.

Kelly's work has been featured in publications such as Southern New England Weddings Magazine, The Knot Magazine, Bliss Celebrations Magazine, Southern Weddings, Charleston Weddings & GALA Weddings Magazine.

Capturing your special day, Kelly reflects the unique reality and emotions you experience to create and share long lasting memories.

Follow Kelly Dillon Photography on

Kelly Dillon Photography 5
Kelly Dillon Photography 6
Kelly Dillon Photography 7

Kara · Married on 06/02/2018

Kelly was so amazing to work with. From the initial phone call, recommendations and keeping scheduling on track she was always professional and accommodating. She was very organized and kept to a schedule on the day of the wedding, which was a nice responsibility off the bride and groom. She followed our timeline, got all of the photos that we wanted and really paid attention to what we wanted as a couple. Most importantly- the pictures were amazing! We have had so many compliments on our photos and they perfectly captured our special day!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Kelly Dillon Photography 8
    Kelly Dillon Photography 9

Alexandria · Married on 05/12/2018

Wow, what can I say! Kelly is an amazing photographer. We had a raining wedding day and I was so worried about how our photos would look but Kelly exceeded our expectations. When I saw our photos I wanted to cry. I could not believe how beautiful they were and what a fantastic job Kelly did at depicting our special day. Kelly is a true professional, she captured every single special moment plus more. She kept us on schedule and helped us pose (we had never taken professional photos before) and I am so grateful. If you are looking for someone top notch, look no further Kelly IS #1!

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Kelly Dillon Photography 14
    Kelly Dillon Photography 15
    Kelly Dillon Photography 16

Melissa · Married on 04/28/2018

Kelly is a truly gifted and talented photographer. Words cannot express the gratitude that my husband and I feel towards Kelly for creating unforgettable photographs from our wedding day. From day one, we knew Kelly would create amazing photos and she did not disappoint! Her eye for lighting and capturing the sweetest moments make Kelly’s photography one of a kind! Kelly was so professional and responsive throughout the whole wedding planning process. She was so organized and helped us to create a personal wedding day timeline that was flawless. My husband and I were amazed at how quickly we received our edited photos back (within a week!). We have received endless compliments from our family and friends on our wedding photos and we have Kelly to thank for that! - Melissa & Tim

Sent on 06/25/2018

Kelly Dillon Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Shannon Grant Photography
    Shannon Grant Photography Wedding Photographers

I've photographed with Kelly numerous times as her second shooter and every time is better than the last! She's so great with her clients and really creates time necessary for those gorgeous couples shots you see in her portfolio. Super low key, creative and fun - she's one of my favorite people to work with and I learn something new every time!

• Plymouth, 02360 See on map