11914 Elm Lane, Suite 140, Charlotte, NC 28277 Map · Phone number

About Kelilabee Flower Company

The Kelilabee Flower Company is a full service floral design firm located in the Ballantyne area of South Charlotte at 11914 Elm Lane, Suite 140, Charlotte, NC 28277. We specialize in creating custom floral designs for weddings and special events, servicing corporate account needs, and creating arrangements for daily floral deliveries. We are very committed to our customers and work very hard to provide the utmost in customer service along with quality floral designs that express creatively the individuality of each of our clients.

Our designs range from simple to lavish making us an affordable option for a wide range of budgetary considerations.

More About Us...

The owner and lead designer of Kelilabee Flower Company, Meghan Mannon, got her start working with flowers on her father’s organic, heirloom flower farm in Sonoma, California. Several years latter she attended the prestigious Floral Design Institute in Seattle, Washington studying under the renowned AFID designer Leanne Kessler. While still studying she began working for other florists and eventually opened her own floral design firm in the Napa Valley where she created lavish arrangements for wine country weddings, corporate events and high end charity affairs including the prestigious Napa Valley Wine Auction. In 2006 her family relocated to the east coast where she re-established her design firm, first working out of her home and in 2013 opening the Kelilabee Flower Company in Ballantyne with the help of her two daughters.

In short...everyone at the Kelilabee Flower Company truly loves what we do and are grateful for the opportunities we get to provide beautiful flowers used to celebrate the important life events of our clients.

To schedule a design consultation or to order flowers please call 704.900.8949.

19 2014 8 55 38 am
29 2014 5 14 04 pm
Kelilabee Flower Company
Purple and White Bridal Bouquet with calla lilies, roses, spray roses, trachelium, stock and lemon...
29 2014 5 15 40 pm
29 2014 5 14 04 pm

7 Reviews for Kelilabee Flower Company

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend!!

Wow!! Where do I begin? My husband has bought flowers for me from this shop over the past couple years so I knew their quality of service which made me want them for my wedding day. I had 2 consultations with Meghan who was extremely professional, attentive, and responsive with emails. I told Meghan what I wanted and she was able to 100% pull it off beautifully. The flowers were amazing and her expertise on where to place what centerpieces truly made the night as beautiful as it was. There were no surprises or hiccups with the planning or quality of flowers at the wedding. The cost was extremely reasonable for everything that I got. I can't wait to get pictures back from my photographer so I can share!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Mary · Married on 10/28/2017

Kelilabee did an absolutely incredible job with the floral arrangements for my wedding. The flowers were so pretty and Meghan and her team were very responsive and attentive. Meghan personally delivered the arrangements and checked in with me to make sure everything was perfect before she left. All in all it was a great experience!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Sophia · Married on 09/30/2017

Kelilabee did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! From start to finish Meghan was so easy to work with and helped us with through the entire decision making process. I will always remember how beautiful my flowers were on my wedding day! I am glad we chose them to be our florist!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Kelilabee Flower Company FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 265.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 76.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,682.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 11914 Elm Lane, Suite 140 Charlotte, 28277 See on map