Keaira Make up Artistry

Owings Mills, MD View map

Keaira Bright is a makeup artist servicing the Baltimore, Maryland, N. Virginia and Wilmington, Delaware areas. She is a professional New York City and Maryland-trained makeup artist. For 17 years, she has worked with well known cosmetics company, MAC Cosmetics. Her mission is to offer the latest services, products, and enhancements for brides to look and feel their best.

Keaira keeps her services easy and convenient for the modern bride. Keeping up with the latest trends is never an issue and Keaira holds herself to a high standard by using only the best tools and techniques. She specializes in weddings, prom, professional photo shoots, girls night out, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, and other special occasions. Her makeup services include makeup trials, traditional “day of” makeup, airbrush “day of” makeup, false lashes, contouring, and tattoo coverage. She can accommodate up to 10 people.

• Black-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Jolisa Getting married on 09/30/2022
    Keaira is such a delight, and she delivers! Showed up and made me look beautiful and fierce! I told her the nature of the event, what I was wearing and the attitude I wanted to project and she took it from there, and Ioved it. Already discussing future appointment dates with her!

Keaira Make up Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Jolisa for the kind words. It's always a pleasure working with you. Can't wait to see the new headshot pictures we just did.
    Rd Campbell Married on 09/04/2021

Great Experience

Keaira was the makeup artist for my sister's wedding. I do NOT wear makeup & was not excited about having to have it done...until I met Keaira. She made me feel at ease & was accommodating, using a different chair that required her to bend over when I couldn't sit in the regular makeup chair. She even did my brows after I ran out of time & couldn't do them before my session. And the makeup job itself? Flawless. It looked so natural (which is what I wanted - again, I don't like/wear makeup) & I finally understood the Jill Scott comparisons I always get. Lol. I got so many compliments; we all did. I would recommend Keaira hands down.
    Nkenge Married on 11/28/2018
    My experience was amazing. Punctual, knowledgeable about makeup and skin care. My mother is already beautiful and with Kieara’s finishing touches she was the perfect bride. If you’re looking for that flawless enhancement, look no further.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Owing Mills Owings Mills, MD, 21117
4433203875
Location of (Keaira Make up Artistry)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding