Makeufierce Artistry

Annapolis, MD View map Visit website

Makeufierce Artistry is a beauty company operating out of Bowie, Maryland. Lead stylist Tisha is a talented professional that works diligently to ensure her clients can both look and feel their very best on their wedding day. With endless creativity and a keen eye for detail, she works collaboratively with newlyweds to bring their dreams to life. Whether your ideal look is a natural glow or a glamorous makeover, Tisha and her team will go the extra mile to leave you feeling pampered and radiant.

The team at Makeufierce Artistry provides clients with a wide range of services to choose from. Consultations and trial appointments are available, affording you the opportunity to share your ideas for your final look. For your convenience, the team will travel to your preferred location for a stress-free appointment.

*This pro indicated that they reviewed CDC safety guidelines for COVID-19 and pledged to do the following:

Wear masks during the job

Disinfect surfaces touched during the job

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Pamela S. Married on 06/21/2020

Hands Down Tish is the Best

When I say I tried several makeup artist for my wedding and hated everyone of them, well there styles of applying makeup that is.. UNTIL Tish came along! Honey!!!!! Hands down the best beat ever! And now my personal makeup artist for ELan trying and everything I need professional makeup done for... I even pulled her out of retirement when she tried to come out the game for like 2 seconds, I just couldn’t let that happen. No mam... Tish is the absolute most beautiful person you’ll meet, she’s professional, prompt for her appointments, very nice, respectful, bomb at what she do (applying makeup) but most of all she’s Kind... Thanks Tish, you’re Phenomenal!
    Pamela S. Married on 06/21/2020

Hands Down Tish is the Best

• Dalerie
    Dalerie W. Married on 11/04/2017

She is the Bomb.com

I loved my makeup when she finished. I book her for everything and referred her to everyone I know.

Deals

Makeufierce Artistry 1
Exclusive
Makeufierce Artistry 2
Discount

If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 5% discount on our services. Please remember to show your voucher when we visit you.

Pricing

Makeufierce Artistry Price Rates

Team

Tisha
Tisha
Owner/Lead Artist

As a professional makeup artist I've had the opportunity to work in an environment of diversity that is accepting of all backgrounds that promote equality. This environment was some of the most prestigious venues in my training and the experience has led me on this journey in the beauty industry for over 12yrs. I fell in love with makeup in my young adult years, something about the way it made people feel about themselves after receiving my service. It was instant gratification for me and still is, to see the bride smile as she look at herself and say "I still look like me but glammed up". It feels good to me to play a small part in making a bride feel special on her day!

Fun fact: There is an inner chef and bartender within me :)

Annapolis, Maryland Annapolis, MD, 20716
Location of (Makeufierce Artistry)
TBA Bowie, MD, 20716 See on map

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding