Gilbert, AZ 85297 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About KDP Events

Arizona wedding and events planner specializing in day-of coordination and the Arizona destination couple.

16 Reviews for KDP Events

KDP Events 1
KDP Events 2
KDP Events 3
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 03/30/2019

Dreams do come true

I thought I had a good handle on things until "life" happened. We had an unexpected death and a bad car accident that left me a couple months from the wedding and overwhelmed. I had a meeting with my amazing Photographer Rachel Leintz and she suggested that maybe I reached out to Karen. I'm a bit OCD and I'll admit a bit of a control freak. I've always been the type that feels I can do it better. I had complete confidence in Karen from the second we met. It had to be divine intervention because I was able to hand things over and she made my mess of things magical. My wedding was a dream come true and Karen will always be my Fair God Mother!! That girl definitely earned some wings!!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    KDP Events 4
    KDP Events 5
    KDP Events 6
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 03/18/2018

Karen is a 5 STAR wedding coordinator!

KDP Events is amazing! If you are considering hiring a wedding planner, hire Karen - she is the best! Not only is she a sweetheart, she is extremely organized, very punctual, and highly detail oriented. Karen is always on top of things and working hard to ensure that all moving pieces fall perfectly into place (which I appreciated immensely because I was out of state during the planning process). Karen exhibits true professionalism in this industry by initiating positive relationships with your vendors and making herself available to her clients (promptly responds to emails/calls). I had no worries on my wedding day because I knew that Karen was on it. Karen will treat your wedding like it is her own; she truly wants your special day to be beautiful, memorable, and enjoyable!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Karen was absolutely wonderful in making our big say go as smooth as possible!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Award

KDP Events Pricing

KDP Events Price Rates

• Parker and Schmidt Clothiers
    Parker and Schmidt Clothiers Wedding Dresses

KDP Events is expert on planning weddings, Karen will guide, refer and schedule everything to make sure that your wedding will be a perfect one!

• Griffins Event Services
    Griffins Event Services Wedding Limos

Karen is hands down amazing! She has years of experience and creates/executes the most beautiful weddings! KDP Events is a must for your special day!

• Renee Clancy Photography
    Renee Clancy Photography Wedding Photographers

Karen is the perfect coordinator for your wedding day. She is organized, focused, creative and professional. When you book KDP Events, you will be able to enjoy your wedding day while Karen takes care of the rest!

• Gilbert, Arizona, 85297 See on map