Gilbert, AZ 85297 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About KDP Events

Arizona wedding and events planner specializing in day-of coordination and the Arizona destination couple.

• Susan Ann Weddings & Events
  • The Simple Union
  • Casey Green Weddings, LLC

18 Reviews for KDP Events

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/19/2019

Above and Beyond Expectations

Karen was SO much more than a Day of Coordinator for my wedding. She will go above and beyond for her clients! She was a sounding board for all of my hard decisions, responded in a timely manner throughout the planning process and was happy to meet up a few times to make sure I had everything in order! Not to mention, I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day because she was behind the scenes making sure everything was running smoothly!! Thank you Karen!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Adam O'connor · Married on 10/01/2019

Karen is the best

At first we weren’t sure if we should hire a coordinator because the venue was going to provide help. After further discussion we wanted it to be the most stress free day. We found Karen through another vendor and she 100% exceeded our expectations. I cannot describe how much of a help she was. Not only on the wedding day but before as well. She really cares about you and the day being perfect. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator. She will make your day exactly as you imagine. We are forever grateful for her service. She did more than we imagined. She even went and got my deodorant from the hotel room when I started to smell bad! :) Talk about top notch service. Thank you Karen, we are forever grateful for your efforts.

Sent on 01/31/2020
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 03/30/2019

Dreams do come true

I thought I had a good handle on things until "life" happened. We had an unexpected death and a bad car accident that left me a couple months from the wedding and overwhelmed. I had a meeting with my amazing Photographer Rachel Leintz and she suggested that maybe I reached out to Karen. I'm a bit OCD and I'll admit a bit of a control freak. I've always been the type that feels I can do it better. I had complete confidence in Karen from the second we met. It had to be divine intervention because I was able to hand things over and she made my mess of things magical. My wedding was a dream come true and Karen will always be my Fair God Mother!! That girl definitely earned some wings!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Award

KDP Events Pricing

KDP Events Price Rates

• Parker and Schmidt Clothiers Wedding Dresses

KDP Events is expert on planning weddings, Karen will guide, refer and schedule everything to make sure that your wedding will be a perfect one!

• Griffins Event Services Wedding Limos

Karen is hands down amazing! She has years of experience and creates/executes the most beautiful weddings! KDP Events is a must for your special day!

• Renee Clancy Photography
    Renee Clancy Photography Wedding Photographers

Karen is the perfect coordinator for your wedding day. She is organized, focused, creative and professional. When you book KDP Events, you will be able to enjoy your wedding day while Karen takes care of the rest!

• Gilbert, Arizona, 85297 See on map