KDP Events

Gilbert, AZ View map

Arizona wedding and events planner specializing in day-of coordination and the Arizona destination couple.

Brittnay M. Married on 09/16/2021

Stop looking, you found your wedding planner with Karen!

Karen is truly AMAZING! Words cannot due her justice. She is organized, capable, easy to work with and realistic. There are so many things I appreciated about working with Karen.
    1. We told her our budget and she helped us stick to it. She was realistic and upfront with us about average pricing so we didn’t get in over our head.
    2. She let me do as much as I wanted to as little as I wanted in an area.
    3. She kept me stress free through the process and most importantly the big day.
    4. She worked well with all of my vendors (coordinating with them and everyone had great feedback) and also worked super well with the bridal party etc.
    5. Lastly Karen is just a wanted human who is the definition of a pro. She works hard to help you have a perfect day!
    Stop looking for a wedding planner now! YOU’VE FOUND THE ONE! Karen will take great care of you and you will not regret working with her!

KDP Events's reply:

❤️🥰 Feeling the love! Thank you, Brittnay! It was absolutely my pleasure to have been a part of your wedding day!!!
    Ryan R. Married on 06/10/2021

Professional and Thoughtful

Karen was a joy to work with. As the valet parking team charged with ensuring all guests arrived and departed seamlessly, she checked in with us multiple times to make sure everything was going smoothly. We witnessed all guests depart extremely happy with how the wedding went. I was really impressed with her professionalism while also being super thoughtful. She made sure our staff had everything we needed. We look forward to working another well organized, successful wedding with her again in the future!
  • Caroline
    Caroline Married on 10/19/2019

Above and Beyond Expectations

Karen was SO much more than a Day of Coordinator for my wedding. She will go above and beyond for her clients! She was a sounding board for all of my hard decisions, responded in a timely manner throughout the planning process and was happy to meet up a few times to make sure I had everything in order! Not to mention, I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day because she was behind the scenes making sure everything was running smoothly!! Thank you Karen!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

KDP Events Price Rates

Parker and Schmidt Clothiers Parker and Schmidt Clothiers Wedding Dresses

KDP Events is expert on planning weddings, Karen will guide, refer and schedule everything to make sure that your wedding will be a perfect one!

Griffins Event Services Griffins Event Services Wedding Limos

Karen is hands down amazing! She has years of experience and creates/executes the most beautiful weddings! KDP Events is a must for your special day!

Renee Clancy Photography Renee Clancy Photography Wedding Photographers

Karen is the perfect coordinator for your wedding day. She is organized, focused, creative and professional. When you book KDP Events, you will be able to enjoy your wedding day while Karen takes care of the rest!

Gilbert, AZ, 85297
Location of (KDP Events)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding