KDP Events Reviews

KDP Events 3
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 03/30/2019

Dreams do come true

I thought I had a good handle on things until "life" happened. We had an unexpected death and a bad car accident that left me a couple months from the wedding and overwhelmed. I had a meeting with my amazing Photographer Rachel Leintz and she suggested that maybe I reached out to Karen. I'm a bit OCD and I'll admit a bit of a control freak. I've always been the type that feels I can do it better. I had complete confidence in Karen from the second we met. It had to be divine intervention because I was able to hand things over and she made my mess of things magical. My wedding was a dream come true and Karen will always be my Fair God Mother!! That girl definitely earned some wings!!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    KDP Events 4
    KDP Events 5
    KDP Events 6
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 03/18/2018

Karen is a 5 STAR wedding coordinator!

KDP Events is amazing! If you are considering hiring a wedding planner, hire Karen - she is the best! Not only is she a sweetheart, she is extremely organized, very punctual, and highly detail oriented. Karen is always on top of things and working hard to ensure that all moving pieces fall perfectly into place (which I appreciated immensely because I was out of state during the planning process). Karen exhibits true professionalism in this industry by initiating positive relationships with your vendors and making herself available to her clients (promptly responds to emails/calls). I had no worries on my wedding day because I knew that Karen was on it. Karen will treat your wedding like it is her own; she truly wants your special day to be beautiful, memorable, and enjoyable!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Karen was absolutely wonderful in making our big say go as smooth as possible!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Beata · Married on 01/15/2017

Thank you, KDP Events! Karen was a fantastic day of coordinator and I would highly recommend her services. She was professional, sweet, classy and kind to our guests, which we valued most. Everything happened like clockwork, in accordance with our timeline that we put together with the help of Karen. We never had to worry about a thing. Everyone had a fabulous time, which is what every bride and groom ultimately wants. 5 stars!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Charlie · Married on 01/14/2017

My wedding was an absolute dream thanks in large part to Karen at KDP Events! Her expertise helped in the planning phases tremendously and her performance day-of was amazing. Myself, my bride, and our parents were all able to enjoy our big day worry-free thanks to Karen. Thanks for your time and talents!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Ruby · Married on 01/07/2017

Karen is a dream! We were looking for a planner who was more than just "day of". We were fortunate enough to have picked out almost all of our vendors before finding a planner. We wanted someone who would be ok with looking over our contracts and reach out to our vendors to coordinate the best Timeline prior to the wedding. Karen was available through email and text as well as face to face 5 months prior to our event and her turn around response time was very efficient. She was incredibly helpful with any concern I had whether that concern was just to address something to do with a vendor or just a stressed out bride question. The day of the wedding she worked incredibly hard to make sure our event was set up and it turned out beautiful! She worked from the sidelines and set up a timeline with extra time and buffers if needed. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any event. Her professionalism is unmatched and I truly feel that without her help and guidance our wedding wouldn't have been as beautiful and as seamless as it was! Thank you Karen!

Sent on 02/01/2017

April · Married on 10/08/2016

I would advise a couple to without a doubt to hire KDP Events to help plan their big day. KDP events helped navigate through situations that we wouldn't have ever thought to be issues. Karen is as professional as it gets. It was a beautiful wedding that went very smooth. We keep hearing back from friends and family about how well it went and how much fun they had. Thank you KDP Events for helping us make our daughter and her new husbands big day a great success.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Emily · Married on 05/07/2016

Seriously, how to even start explaining how amazing Karen was at helping me plan our wedding. I think I would have never made it without her. I was planning my wedding from abroad and had alot of my own ideas; Karen was an amazing listener, extremely flexible with all of our communications, and helped guide me to the best way to create the environment and feel I wanted for the wedding while staying within my budget. When I needed vendor suggestions, she had them, but she also worked with people that I found just a seamlessly. The best thing about Karen is that she is a wonderful, sweet person, and she has a calming presence that helped me throughout the whole year leading up to the event and the whole weekend of our wedding. She made sure I knew that she had everything under control, and she didnt miss a beat. I cannot recommend Karen highly enough!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Jeff · Married on 04/16/2016

After our wedding we decided that hiring Karen was the best decision we made in our planning process. She is so nice, organized, detail oriented, personally invested, kind, RESPONSIVE, and professional. She helped with everything we thought we needed help with, and all kinds of things we didn't think of, but are glad she was around to handle. She was helpful to all of our family members and bridal party. Karen made our wedding day entirely stress free - we didn't worry about a thing all day, she ensured the whole event went perfectly. Highly recommended!!
    - Jeff and Marissa, 04/16/2016

Sent on 04/18/2016

Diane · Married on 04/16/2016

Hiring Karen with KDP Events was the BEST 1st decision we made in planning my daughter's wedding! Karen is both professional and personal; she listens, guides, refers, schedules and helps plan the perfect wedding! Her vendor referrals are absoluely spot on and the best in the business from the DJ to the florist to the photographers! Our daughter's wedding was magical and went off without a hitch and I know it was due to Karen and her staff keeping everything on track and perfect! I'd recommend KDP to anyone wanting the perfect wedding!!

Sent on 04/19/2016

We planned our wedding from across the country, and Karen was essential to making sure everything came together for the big day. She was flexible to meet with us during the small windows of time we were in town, including over Christmas, and always stayed in close touch by email. I never had trouble getting in touch with her, and in fact, she reached out to me to go over details that I hadn't even thought about. She offered opinions on how to run the event, but wasn't pushy and deferred to us when we disagreed. Overall, I would recommend to any bride and mother of the bride that hiring Karen will put your mind at ease for the wedding and help you enjoy the day knowing that Karen and her team will take care of making sure it runs the way you want.

Sent on 04/23/2016

Jennifer · Married on 02/27/2016

Karen was fantastic throughout our entire wedding planning process! She came up with some great ideas, was attentive, organized, and FUN! Karen made us feel at ease and confident that everything would go smoothly. She worked so well with all of our vendors and helped us communicate our day- of timeline with them.

During the week of the weeding, Karen was so accommodating and really went above and beyond! Karen and a team member helped out for our rehearsal dinner as well. We were all so impressed by her professionalism, work ethic, and flexibility!! On the day of the wedding, my husband and I felt completely at ease, we knew Karen had everything covered. I am not sure what we would have done without Karen and her team! The day turned out better than I could have ever imagined and we owe a lot of that to Karen!

I would not hesitate to recommend KDP Events to anyone!!

Sent on 04/12/2016

sarah · Married on 11/07/2015

I can't say enough about Karen, from the first phone call to the last she was always a big help. My wedding was on 03/11/16 and Karen put my dream wedding together and made it more beautiful then I could imagine. She was always so attentive and responsive, I could call or text anytime and she would respond in a timely manner. Needless to say if ever I have another event that needs planning I will be going with Karen. I know the best decision I made with this wedding was going with KDP Events. Karen is an Amazing person I will miss her :)

Sent on 03/17/2016

Alyssa · Married on 05/23/2015

As a wedding professional myself, I initially thought that I could get by without a planner & coordinator. I had photographed many weddings and my mom was a highly organized person, so I thought I didn't need one. However, very quickly I realized the value of a coordinator. Did I want my mom stressing out on the wedding day (and thus stressing me out)? I wanted her to not worry about anything on the wedding day so we could all relax and not worry about a thing. I had been to enough weddings as a wedding photographer myself to know that 99% of weddings have something go wrong, and most run late. But due to Karen's excellent timeline management and coordination (and help before the wedding in the planning process) there were no hitches that affected the wedding. Our wedding was in Payson so there were a lot of logistics involved and Karen was absolutely invaluable in the whole process, not to mention professional and really sweet. I truly don't think our wedding would have gone as well as it did (perfectly) without her! We are so grateful to you Karen!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Michelle · Married on 12/30/2014

Karen of KDP Events is a doll. From day one, she was involved 110% on our wedding. Because I made all of my decor, Karen helped me out with where things would go and how it would look best overall. She is so sweet and a great professional to work with. When it came down to the ceremony, she kept it all flowing smoothly without a hitch. She mingled with my guests and made sure they were enjoying themselves, and even got a chain dance going with our DJ! If you ever need a coordinator that is organized and knows how to coordinate weddings like the back of her hand.. It's Karen! She was wonderful, and My husband and I are so grateful we had her for our special day!

Sent on 02/27/2015

I hired Karen from KDP Events for day-of-wedding coordination. Although at first I did not think it was in my budget, I was glad that Karen was able to accommodate my wedding budget with her pricing. Karen was wonderful to work with, and she was one of few vendors in the Arizona area that I truly enjoyed interacting with. I am extremely detail oriented, and Karen was able to notice this and work with me to ensure every detail was discussed and every question was answered. She is very kind-hearted, positive, and calming.

On the day of the event, she did everything from setting up my decorations, to ensuring we were on time for our next event, rounding up my family for pictures, to fixing my dress, coordinating with the vendors, etc. She (and her assistant) was available to me from start to finish. At the end of the event, she tore down all of my decorations and loaded them in our car. She then drove to my after party and brought the keys and my personal belongings that needed to go with me that night.

I highly recommend Karen for your wedding.

Sent on 11/01/2015