7312 E Badger Ct Apt C, Indianapolis, IN 46260 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Kaylee Creighton Photography

As your wedding photographer, I strive to capture your most authentic moments and to create beautiful images that reflect your true self and tell your love story. From the laughter, to the happy tears, I am here to preserve the happiest day of your life! I want to capture you and the love of your life just as you are. I aspire to photograph you in a way that your personality, love, and legacy shines through the images for centuries to come. Your wedding is not a performance but rather a celebration of two joyful souls becoming one. Allow me to capture you two in your element.

Follow Kaylee Creighton Photography on

Kaylee Creighton Photography 3
Kaylee Creighton Photography 4
Kaylee Creighton Photography 5

Kristina · Married on 10/05/2019

High quality romantic photos!

we hit the jackpot with Kaylee who captured our engagement photos and our wedding! Our photos could be a wedding photography wish list on a Pinterest board! Her photos were high quality, so romantic with great lighting where we can't get over how amazing they are. Not only did she capture one of the most important events in our lives but she also made the day stress free and run smoothly because she helped with the timeline. Kaylee is responsive, fun, easy going, and overall just a wonderful person! We are so lucky that she was able the capture our big day!

Kaylee Creighton Photography 6
    Kaylee Creighton Photography 7
    Kaylee Creighton Photography 8
    Kaylee Creighton Photography 9
    Kaylee Creighton Photography 10
    Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 09/07/2019

"We Definitely Picked the Right Person"

I cannot exclaim loud enough how amazing working with Kaylee was. After looking for over a month for a photographer, I stumbled upon Kaylee's work and fell in love with her style. I booked her within a week of finding her, and eagerly awaited meeting her for our engagement session. Right away, my then fiancé and I felt right at home with her (which is saying a LOT since he is enormously shy in front of a camera), and you could tell from our photos that we were working with someone who KNEW how to pose us and find the perfect lighting. The moment we parted ways that evening, my fiancé said "we definitely picked the right person," and I couldn't agree more! Then month ago she wrangled our 17-person wedding party and made sure to keep us on time and moving. And best of all, our photos turned out AMAZING. Investing in her was absolutely our best wedding decision, and we will cherish her work for the rest of our lives.

Kaylee Creighton Photography 11
    Kaylee Creighton Photography 16
    Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/10/2018

Hands down the best decision you can make!

Kaylee was the best part of our wedding. She was truly my right hand "man" through the planning process and a champion for our wishes/requests on our wedding day. She put us at ease during portraits and wrangled our crazy family without batting an eye. I had a special request of visiting my brother's grave during cocktail hour and she made it happen and delivered the most amazingly beautiful images that my family will treasure forever. Kaylee was a ray of sunshine during the "Getting Ready" part of the day when I was a bit nervous, that helped me relax. She is easy to communicate with, so friendly, so professional, and holy crap is she talented. No other decision we made during the planning process was as easy. Thank you Kaylee for being a rockstar!

Sent on 12/04/2018