Kaylee Creighton Photography Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 4 Reviews
View more information

Kristina Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

High quality romantic photos!

we hit the jackpot with Kaylee who captured our engagement photos and our wedding! Our photos could be a wedding photography wish list on a Pinterest board! Her photos were high quality, so romantic with great lighting where we can't get over how amazing they are. Not only did she capture one of the most important events in our lives but she also made the day stress free and run smoothly because she helped with the timeline. Kaylee is responsive, fun, easy going, and overall just a wonderful person! We are so lucky that she was able the capture our big day!
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 09/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

"We Definitely Picked the Right Person"

I cannot exclaim loud enough how amazing working with Kaylee was. After looking for over a month for a photographer, I stumbled upon Kaylee's work and fell in love with her style. I booked her within a week of finding her, and eagerly awaited meeting her for our engagement session. Right away, my then fiancé and I felt right at home with her (which is saying a LOT since he is enormously shy in front of a camera), and you could tell from our photos that we were working with someone who KNEW how to pose us and find the perfect lighting. The moment we parted ways that evening, my fiancé said "we definitely picked the right person," and I couldn't agree more! Then month ago she wrangled our 17-person wedding party and made sure to keep us on time and moving. And best of all, our photos turned out AMAZING. Investing in her was absolutely our best wedding decision, and we will cherish her work for the rest of our lives.
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 11/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hands down the best decision you can make!

Kaylee was the best part of our wedding. She was truly my right hand "man" through the planning process and a champion for our wishes/requests on our wedding day. She put us at ease during portraits and wrangled our crazy family without batting an eye. I had a special request of visiting my brother's grave during cocktail hour and she made it happen and delivered the most amazingly beautiful images that my family will treasure forever. Kaylee was a ray of sunshine during the "Getting Ready" part of the day when I was a bit nervous, that helped me relax. She is easy to communicate with, so friendly, so professional, and holy crap is she talented. No other decision we made during the planning process was as easy. Thank you Kaylee for being a rockstar!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Cari Married on 07/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I've enjoyed working working with Kaylee - Not only have I received my photos back SUPER fast, they were incredible. She is affordable, professional, and personable. I highly recommend her!