5916 W Grant Ranch Blvd, Denver, CO 80123, Durham, NC 80123 Map · Phone number

Kayla Coleman Photography 7
  • Maryn

Maryn · Married on 11/17/2018

Wizard with a camera!

Where to start!? So I’ve been blessed with knowing Kayla right when she first started to dabble in photography. Right away you could tell it was her natural talent. We’ve always kept in touch, even after I moved, but after I got engaged the only thing about my wedding that I was certain about was that she absolutely HAD to be my photographer! Working with this woman is super easy, she makes you feel so comfortable, and may dabble in a bit of comedy! 😉 Even though my husband and I are awkward penguins she made us look like celebrities. I can’t help but sing her praise, she’s truly worth it! Thanks again Kayla!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Kayla Coleman Photography 17
    Kayla Coleman Photography 18

Haylee · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely Amazing

I first met Kayla when she was the photographer at my friend's wedding a couple years prior and when I saw her wedding gallery I was blown away!

The most important things for me when choosing a photographer were that I wanted genuine, real, happy moments to look back on. I knew we needed to have the posed photos, too - but more than anything, I wanted to look back at the pictures and laugh and smile and relive that day. I'm getting emotional just writing this review because Kayla delivered that and so much more. Our pictures are absolutely STUNNING!

During the planning process, Kayla was quick to respond and always made me feel like I was her most important client. She magically made myself and my super-shy fiance feel so comfortable behind the camera and she even inspired us to take our dream vacation/honeymoon AND encouraged us to be better humans with one of her incentive programs. I even ended up doing a boudoir shoot with her (something I NEVER thought I'd feel confident enough to do) because she just makes you feel so relaxed - like you've known her for years.

On our wedding day, Kayla kept things running smoothly and checking in with us often to make sure we didn't need anything. She made us laugh and captured truly genuine, timeless, and beautiful photos that we will look back on and truly treasure forever. I can't thank her enough for the magic she captured for us!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Michele Thibodeau · Married on 09/06/2018

Exceeded expectations 1000%

As soon as I got engaged, Kayla was the first vendor I reached out to - I was willing to work around her availability to have her shoot our wedding because I've always been so impressed by her photography. Her images are bright and joyful, and she always seems to capture the most stunning moments. It was SUCH a great time working with her for our engagement and wedding photos - she is hilarious, skillful at posing you in a way that doesn't feel posey (is that word?!), and makes you feel so cozy in front of the camera. It's clear that she genuinely cares about her couples, and after spending so many big moments with her I'm grateful to consider her a close friend. Looking through Kayla's photos of our wedding, I'm transported right back to the day. I still tear up every time I look at our album! Can't recommend Kayla enough...

Sent on 05/13/2019