Smyrna, GA 30080 Map · Phone number

About Kaycia Rhone Events

Kaycia Rhone Events is a wedding planning company located in Smyrna, Georgia. This vendor offers a streamlined planning process with attention to detail along with management of several aspects of your wedding. Kaycia Rhone Events is a full-service wedding planning company that will go above and beyond in meeting your needs.

Experience
Kaycia Rhone Events is owned by wedding planner Kaycia Phone. She is a certified wedding planner and a lifetime member of The Bridal Society. She has serviced many weddings and has a litany of positive client testimonials.

Kaycia Rhone Events offers the following services:

• Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

Location
Kaycia Rhone Events is based in Smyrna, Georgia, and services the Atlanta metropolitan area.

Follow Kaycia Rhone Events on

Kaycia Rhone Events 5
Kaycia Rhone Events 6
Kaycia Rhone Events 7

Timesha Brooks · Married on 03/23/2019

A beautiful affair thanks to Kaycia

Kaycia was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end. The final results of having her plan my event took not only my breath away, but also the breath of those who participated. I felt like I was her number one priority through this whole experience...and then she topped it off with a beautiful thank you gift! She is the best!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Kaycia Rhone Events 8
  • Paris

Paris · Married on 03/09/2019

The Best Decision We Made for Our Wedding

Hiring Kaycia for our wedding was hands down the best decision we made!

First, she is a consummate professional and never showed any inkling of being annoyed or bothered by my indecision (destination or local wedding?), nit-picky questions (“what do you think about the font size on this invitation?”) or my constant fretting over unlikely worse-case-scenarios ("what if someone sneezes on the cake?"). :-)

I was a very detailed oriented bride. This lead to numerous (NUMEROUS!) emails between myself and Kaycia (at all times of day and night) where I asked all sorts of questions. Kayla promptly responded to all of our emails, and she communicated effectively (we could understand what she was saying in her email vs. other vendors where a follow-up phone call was needed because we couldn’t understand their written communication).

I never felt like my questions were too outlandish. Kaycia allayed every concern we had throughout the planning process. I also appreciate that she was consistently professional and didn’t treat me like I was her sister or a girl (Kaycia didn’t “sister-girl” me like another vendor which I am VERY thankful for) and even though she has other clients and a life outside of work, we always felt like we had her undivided attention.

Kaycia also has fantastic resources that are only available to her clients. These resources helped me ask the right questions when interviewing other vendors as well as ensure I capture all of the photographs that I wanted for the wedding (even those photos I may have never thought about). I also received discounted pricing for other materials I needed for the wedding (invitations, menus, table numbers, etc.) through her partnerships.

On the day of our wedding everyone commented on how “on point” and “on it” Kaycia and her team were as they diligently worked to make my day as magical and memorable as possible. It was the wedding of my dreams, and I genuinely believe Kaycia’s professionalism and work ethic made our dream wedding possible. We will hire Kaycia for any other future event (birthdays, baby showers…if she does family reunions we’ll hire her for that as well)!! Hiring Kaycia and her team is the best vendor purchase you will make for your wedding!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Dionne Christopher · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing! Breathtaking!!

She was extremely patient and caring to all guests. Her attention to the little details made the event so memorable. I will use Kaycia for future events!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kaycia Rhone Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Religious