Kaycia Rhone Events Reviews

Kaycia Rhone Events 5
Kaycia Rhone Events 6
Kaycia Rhone Events 7

Timesha Brooks · Married on 03/23/2019

A beautiful affair thanks to Kaycia

Kaycia was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end. The final results of having her plan my event took not only my breath away, but also the breath of those who participated. I felt like I was her number one priority through this whole experience...and then she topped it off with a beautiful thank you gift! She is the best!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Kaycia Rhone Events 8
  • Paris

Paris · Married on 03/09/2019

The Best Decision We Made for Our Wedding

Hiring Kaycia for our wedding was hands down the best decision we made!

First, she is a consummate professional and never showed any inkling of being annoyed or bothered by my indecision (destination or local wedding?), nit-picky questions (“what do you think about the font size on this invitation?”) or my constant fretting over unlikely worse-case-scenarios ("what if someone sneezes on the cake?"). :-)

I was a very detailed oriented bride. This lead to numerous (NUMEROUS!) emails between myself and Kaycia (at all times of day and night) where I asked all sorts of questions. Kayla promptly responded to all of our emails, and she communicated effectively (we could understand what she was saying in her email vs. other vendors where a follow-up phone call was needed because we couldn’t understand their written communication).

I never felt like my questions were too outlandish. Kaycia allayed every concern we had throughout the planning process. I also appreciate that she was consistently professional and didn’t treat me like I was her sister or a girl (Kaycia didn’t “sister-girl” me like another vendor which I am VERY thankful for) and even though she has other clients and a life outside of work, we always felt like we had her undivided attention.

Kaycia also has fantastic resources that are only available to her clients. These resources helped me ask the right questions when interviewing other vendors as well as ensure I capture all of the photographs that I wanted for the wedding (even those photos I may have never thought about). I also received discounted pricing for other materials I needed for the wedding (invitations, menus, table numbers, etc.) through her partnerships.

On the day of our wedding everyone commented on how “on point” and “on it” Kaycia and her team were as they diligently worked to make my day as magical and memorable as possible. It was the wedding of my dreams, and I genuinely believe Kaycia’s professionalism and work ethic made our dream wedding possible. We will hire Kaycia for any other future event (birthdays, baby showers…if she does family reunions we’ll hire her for that as well)!! Hiring Kaycia and her team is the best vendor purchase you will make for your wedding!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Dionne Christopher · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing! Breathtaking!!

She was extremely patient and caring to all guests. Her attention to the little details made the event so memorable. I will use Kaycia for future events!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Dr. Felicia Phillips · Married on 11/10/2018

Serving with excellence

It was truly a pleasure to work with Kaycia. She and her staff took care of every detail and did it with a smile. They made situations that could have been stressful, pleasant. I would highly recommend Kaycia Rhone Events.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Deidre Palode · Married on 11/08/2018

True Professional

Professional! Professional! Professional! Her level of professionalism and customer service surpassed my expectations.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Beth · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent wedding Planner

Hire Kaycia Rhône Events! The moment I got Kaycia on the phone her professionalism and soothing voice convinced me I had struck gold. We met with her a few days later and my daughter was convinced too. Kaycia brought a great team to the wedding. They were well dressed and always available. My daughter planned her entire day but Kaycia executed the details perfectly. We didn’t know of any issues or drama. We were able to throughly enjoy the wedding. I have referred her to many people already and will continue to do so. I have full confidence in her abilities and would hire her again for any occasion.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

Pick Kaycia, you will not be disappointed!

Booking with Kaycia was the easiest choice we made during the wedding planning process. She was dependable, easy to communicate with, personable, knowledgeable and just pleasant to be with. She helped bring my design to life and was there to encourage us every step of the way. Her online platform made planning together a dream. Her organizational skills really set her apart from all the event planners we met with. As a corporate event planner myself, I am very particular about details and really wanted to be involved in all of the planning but after a few sessions with Kaycia I knew I was good hands and I trusted her to take over when it was time. Kaycia was able to put all my worries at ease and handled our day with grace. She went above and beyond to make us feel encouraged and supported throughout the process and was willing to help however was needed. She is by far the best event planner we interviewed and if I had to do it all over again I would choose her every time. Pick her and you will not be disappointed. She is awesome and we will definitely be calling her to help with future events.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Andrea · Married on 04/29/2018

A very wise friend advised me that no matter costs I decided to cut for my wedding, be sure to get a great day-of planner. My advice to anyone looking for a day-of (or full) wedding planner is to hire Kaycia. From beginning to end, Kaycia provided truly first-rate customer service and attention to detail. In reflecting on how fun and well-managed and literally perfect our wedding was, there are two vendors to credit for such an undeniably successful day: Kaycia Rhone Events and our DJ/emcee duo. There were so many things that built my trust in Kaycia (her rapid responses, communication with my caterer during the walk-through, and overall organization and initiative), but the one that probably sticks out the most was the flawless way she handled our wedding rehearsal -- when the venue was locked when we arrived, and we were on a tight schedule to get to the rehearsal brunch to follow. I was extremely upset and pretty close to letting everyone see that, but Kaycia didn't bat an eye or miss a step. She immediately took over and organized the wedding party for an outdoor rehearsal with a makeshift altar. I was so, so grateful to have her there to diffuse a situation that was going to easily stain our wedding weekend (or at least that day). Her management of the situation was an overall testament to her professionalism and leadership, and she's exactly the person you want to have on your team for your wedding. I had to have a follow-up call with her when we returned from our honeymoon to ask if there were any incidents during the wedding because I had NO idea of anything that didn't go 100% perfectly. She even called a couple of audibles that we hadn't discussed but were decisions that needed to be made and turned out perfectly. And it wasn't just me who noticed her great work. My mom commented on how well she kept everything together and ON TIME! During a debrief meeting with another vendor, he spoke very highly of Kaycia and what a pleasure it was to work with her.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Christy · Married on 04/14/2018

Kaycia Rhone and staff is very professional, and detailed oriented. Kaycia took my ideals and theme to turned it in to my Fairy tale wedding. I am thankful for all she and her staff did in preparation for, and all the hard dedicated hours leading to the big day.

Sent on 04/24/2018
    Kaycia Rhone Events 16
    Kaycia Rhone Events 17
    Kaycia Rhone Events 18

Reena · Married on 11/04/2017

Kaycia was so professional from beginning to end. She gave great suggestions, and was so organized. Her team was great!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Taylor · Married on 08/23/2017

Ms. Rhone did an amazing job with my housewarming event. It was elegant, unique and made my move so much easier. I did not have to stress about the event at all I could just focus on the adjustment of my move. Thank you Kaycia for giving me a seamless event!!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Michael · Married on 08/05/2017

Kaycia Rhone prepared and managed by new 30th birthday celebration and she did an outstanding job and she would do anyone else a great job also, no matter the event.

Sent on 11/09/2017

G · Married on 04/18/2017

Kaycia and her team are the epitome of event planning, specifically wedding planning. In my case, Kaycia and her team planned my 25th wedding anniversary it was the best experience of my life I felt like a new bride. I highly recommend Kaycia and her team.

Audline · Married on 03/12/2017

I loved all the decorations Kaycia did for my wedding! She really came through for me as my wedding planning was sorta last minute. I will definitely use her again when planning another event.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Rev Yvonne · Married on 03/08/2017

Just wanted to do simply say this young lady is "AWESOME"! Used her services for our daughter's wedding and reception. Very personable, professional and friendly. Everything was just simply beautiful and elegant....Kudos keep up the good work

Dana · Married on 09/20/2014

I met Kaycia at a bridal show and I'm so glad I followed up. I thought I could be a DIY bride, but that quickly became overwhelming with all the other planning. I decided I needed an event design professional. I contacted Kaycia and she was very quick to respond, inquired about my vision, and gave me a proposal for my ceremony and reception decor. She met with me at the venue several times to get a true feel for the decor needed and the layout of the space. She was always very enthusiastic and pleasant to speak with and always responded to my emails and calls. She did a wonderful job turning my and her ideas into a beautiful event. She handled all the floral arrangements for the reception, mothers, groomsmen, groom, and all the bouquets also. It was all so beautiful. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Shauna-Kaye · Married on 10/19/2013

Very Satisfied Customer! Work Classy! Interpretation of need on point! Excellent Event Planner!

Christina · Married on 11/26/2012

Loved woking with kaycia!

Working with Kaycia was such a pleasure! Her and her team kept the day moving effortlessly and the lead up to the wedding was executed no different! I would recommend her to any couple looking for someone extremely organized and easy to work along with. It was such a pleasure Kaycia, looking forward to many future events together.
    -Christina Bingham

Sent on 11/28/2018

Marie · Married on 08/10/2017

4.2

Kaycia is very knowledgeable and informative in her desire to plan your event. She is a good listener and offers innovative ideas that suit the vision of the event.

Sent on 11/07/2017