Kay Jewelers

50 Reviews for Kay Jewelers

• Alexandra

Alexandra Larco · Married on 02/28/2020

My dream ring!

My husband had a hard time trying to figuring out what it would be my dream ring. I had a vision and I love to look up things on Pinterest, I was really into halo shape rings and seamless ones. Price were skyrocket and I didn't want to make that to him. I look up the website and design my own ring, we went to the store just to "try out", the staff was incredibly friendly and respectful. I NEVER FEEL IN A HURRY OR SOMEONE BEEN PUSHY TO US, I feel respect and guide with love to my dream ring. The person was super understanding and explain to me that sometimes online we can believe is going to come in a certain size and it doesn't so it's always good to check. He show me similar rings and right there was MY DREAM RING, my size and with 40% discount. I beg my husband to buy it right there and HE DID!

Sent on 10/18/2019

We had the best experience here. Our person is named Joe she is amazing. She listened, showed us our options. Made sure we didn't leave with something we didn't want. responded to our calls and texts messages. She helped us with design. She is absolutely fantastic.

Sent on 03/30/2015

I fell in love with a ring from Kay Jewelers and it needed to be re-sized and altered (only because a few diamonds were colored which I did not care for) They did it for no additional cost and it arrived 3 weeks later. It is breathtaking!! NO complaints!

Sent on 02/17/2014

• 1689 Arden Way, # 1096 Sacramento, 95815 See on map
    Location of (Kay Jewelers)