Stockton, CA 95206 Map · Phone number

About Luxurious Bridal

We are dedicated to providing you truly Luxurious Bridal pieces, to make you shine on your special day. I myself am a Sparkle Queen, I absolutely love anything that sparkles and shines. I was very hands on during my wedding and handcrafted almost everything I wore. This is what inspired me to launch "Luxurious Bridal" I want to help other women achieve their true fairy-tale wedding with quality one of a kind hand crafted pieces. We use only the finest quality materials, and take great pride in the quality of our work. Almost all of our items can be customized, if you ever have a question, please don't hesitate to contact us, we would love to help! ©

-----MAN-MADE/LAB-MADE DIAMONDS-----
Although lab diamonds are grown by scientists, and not created in the earth's crust, they are real diamonds—they're chemically and optically identical to natural diamonds. Even expert gemologists can't tell the difference!! Man made diamonds consist of real carbon atoms that are arranged in the characteristic diamond crystal structure, and the best part is THEY ARE A FRACTION OF THE PRICE!! You sure can't beat that! =) ©

Diamond simulants, like Cubic Zirconia and Moissanite, are diamond look-alikes and are NOT true carbon crystals. BUT HEY! This is a Judge free Zone! they are still quite beautiful, and are a cheaper alternative to standard or lab made diamonds. ©

Check out our Etsy store: www.etsy.com/shop/LuxuriousBridal

Follow Luxurious Bridal on

imge6006
b251021e3dcc853e IMG 2369
img1507

3 Reviews for Luxurious Bridal

Extremely High Quality Items! I absolutely loved my custom Swarovski Crown, thanks again!!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Melissa is very friendly, and takes great pride in her work. I needed my bridal comb last minute but she was able to have it made exactly how I wanted it, and it arrived early just like I needed it to!! Thank you So much for your help!!

Sent on 01/14/2017

I appreciate that this business offers customizations. I was able to have each piece made to match my coral wedding theme. Thank you for taking the time to truly listen and understand what I wanted! Will definitely recommend you to everyone I know!!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Luxurious Bridal FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Handcrafted
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks, 5-6 weeks, 7+ weeks

• Stockton, 95206 See on map