680 Cottonwood St, Woodland, CA 95695 Map · Phone number

About DJ's Jewelry

DJ’s Jewelry was originally founded by David Rexroat and Jon Huffine. That is where the ‘D’ and ‘J’ come from in DJ’s Jewelry. We opened our doors for business for the very first time on July 27, 1987. DJ's is in a different building in the shopping center than the original site but we're located in the same parking lot. In 1987, DJ's was in a much smaller 900 square-foot building, and Jon was the sole Jewelry Specialist and Bench Jeweler. There were only three display cases when we opened, two of Gold Jewelry and one of Silver Jewelry. Soon, thanks to all of our loyal customers, DJ's grew and expanded the services they offered, which resulted in the need to move to larger quarters.

In the early '90’s DJ's moved to a slightly larger building (also in the same shopping center at 1500 square feet. DJ's brought in a two more Jewelry Specialists (one of whom was Michelle Huffine--Jon’s wife) and a larger variety of very Fine Quality Jewelry. These changes allowed Jon the capability to take in even more Jewelry repairs and increase his Custom Jewelry-making projects. At this point in DJ’s Jewelry’s growth, it was time for David to retire from the store and Jon became the sole Owner of DJ’s Jewelry. With all the growth and changes, DJ's once again needed larger accommodations!

Following an already established tradition, DJ's moved to a slightly larger building in the same shopping center in 1995 (approximately 1800 square feet this time). We wanted to be able to offer our customers as much of a variety of beautiful Jewelry as we could, so we added even more jewelry and jewelry display cases. It was at this store that DJ’s Jewelry was invited to become members of IJO (International Jewelers Organization). Accepting this invitation allowed DJ's to make new connections that allowed us to offer lower prices on the higher-quality jewelry we like to sell and granted us invitations to the Elite Diamond and Gem Houses to which other jewelry stores do not have access. We now travel to Antwerp, Belgium to find the best prices on the biggest and most spectacular Diamonds available. These trips also allowed DJ's to find out about the latest and greatest tools and techniques that have been developed and discovered in the Jewelry Industry. We brought in our very own Jewelry Laser which allows us to work right next to the most delicate of gemstones and designs without worry of overheating or melting them. Having the laser has opened up all sorts of new possibilities--enabling repairs and custom work to be done now that were not possible before.

In 2006, we needed to grow again -- thanks to all our wonderful customers' support and loyalty. We took over the second half of the building we are currently in and redesigned the interior for a whole new look. Our square footage has increased to 3000 square feet and we now have seventeen jewelry display cases. We specialize in Spectacular Diamonds and do our very best to bring Gorgeous Unique Jewelry to our customers' fingertips.

We also travel to IJO trainings twice a year to keep abreast of advances in the Jewelry Industry. In March, 2008, Jon and Michelle traveled to Australia to see the Black Opal Mines and to select the best Opals possible for all of our wonderful customers. In order to offer the best possible price on Diamonds we travel each year in either the fall or spring we travel to Antwerpen Belgium to visit our diamond suppliers and hand select our Diamonds.

We do our best to offer an excellent combination of knowledge, tools, and spectacular jewelry so that when you are ready for your next jewelry project, we can make it as memorable and fun an experience as possible!

We look forward to seeing you and hearing about your next project soon!

DJsGroupCrop4311
StoreFront
68DSCF0663

3 Reviews for DJ's Jewelry

Stacy · Married on 08/04/2012

Dj's is a family owned, and run, jewlery store with professionl and freindly staff. Alesha and Shanda assisted us not only with designing my custom wedding band, to match my engagement ring and incorporate the celtic trinity knot symbol that matched my husband's wedding band, but they gave suggestions for my bride's maids jewlery and groomsmen gifts. They customized each of those to make our entire wedding party one of a kind jewlery for our special day. Many thanks to the famiky of DJ's Jewlery!

Sent on 07/15/2012
  • Aleasha

Aleasha · Married on 08/08/2010

My fiance had a wonderful experience with DJ's Jewelry. They treated him nice, showed him tons of rings, educated him on diamonds so he understood what they were talking about, but most of all made him feel important. He ended up having a ring custom made that he was proud of and confident to propose with! I absolutely love my ring! It is perfect for me! When we went back to have the bands made we both had an awesome experience and love the final result!
    Heck I even started a Wish List! They have this really cool system that saves the piece's that I like under my phone number, just in case a loved one wants to spoil me!
    We even used them for our bridal party gifts!! The girls looked great in their matching jewelry sets, and my husband ordered in zippo lighters that DJ's Engraved for us for his grooms men!
    I had a fantastic experience with DJ's Jewelry and Do highly recommend it to my friends!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Robin · Married on 06/21/2008

DJ's Jewelry made my custom wedding set! I love that they helped me pick out jewelry for my wedding party and a gift for my husband as well. They are amazing and have the most amazing selection of jewelry!

Sent on 07/12/2012

DJ's Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 680 Cottonwood St Woodland, 95695 See on map