680 Cottonwood St, Woodland, CA 95695 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 45
  • Meet the Team

About DJ's Jewelry

While we specialize in Beautiful Unique Diamonds, our motto is "If it is Jewelry, DJ's Does it!" And this motto is completely true. We do everything jewelry. We sell everything from loose gems, to already designed jewelry, and can create a completely custom piece of jewelry designed with us by you. We are a family owned and run shop and will do our best to make you feel like family. We have the experience and passion to fix or create just about anything jewelry. Don't hesitate to ask. We wont hesitate to do our best to help you fix or create your dream jewelry. Stop by today and see just what we can do for you.

Other couples have also viewed

• Little Relics

Photos 42 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

3 Reviews for DJ's Jewelry

Stacy · Married on 08/04/2012

Dj's is a family owned, and run, jewlery store with professionl and freindly staff. Alesha and Shanda assisted us not only with designing my custom wedding band, to match my engagement ring and incorporate the celtic trinity knot symbol that matched my husband's wedding band, but they gave suggestions for my bride's maids jewlery and groomsmen gifts. They customized each of those to make our entire wedding party one of a kind jewlery for our special day. Many thanks to the famiky of DJ's Jewlery!

Sent on 07/15/2012
  • Aleasha

Aleasha · Married on 08/08/2010

My fiance had a wonderful experience with DJ's Jewelry. They treated him nice, showed him tons of rings, educated him on diamonds so he understood what they were talking about, but most of all made him feel important. He ended up having a ring custom made that he was proud of and confident to propose with! I absolutely love my ring! It is perfect for me! When we went back to have the bands made we both had an awesome experience and love the final result!
    Heck I even started a Wish List! They have this really cool system that saves the piece's that I like under my phone number, just in case a loved one wants to spoil me!
    We even used them for our bridal party gifts!! The girls looked great in their matching jewelry sets, and my husband ordered in zippo lighters that DJ's Engraved for us for his grooms men!
    I had a fantastic experience with DJ's Jewelry and Do highly recommend it to my friends!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Robin · Married on 06/21/2008

DJ's Jewelry made my custom wedding set! I love that they helped me pick out jewelry for my wedding party and a gift for my husband as well. They are amazing and have the most amazing selection of jewelry!

Sent on 07/12/2012

DJ's Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks
    3-4 weeks

Team of DJ's Jewelry

Shanda Odell

Shanda Odell

Manager

I am the Manager here at DJ's Jewelry.

In July 2004, I began working here full-time and since then I have learned a lot of new things. I have earned my CPAA from the Cultured Pearl Association. I have completed my AJP, as well as the Diamonds and Diamond Grading, and Colored Stones courses at GIA. I am currently continuing my education with GIA working toward my GG. It seems like there is always something new to learn. "If your Not asking Why? What? or How? Your Not moving forward!" Right? We all wear many hats here at DJ's. Mine currently include helping you design your Dream Jewelry, creating Repair Quotes, Purchasing Jewelry for our show cases, Appraising Jewelry for Insurance, Managing our Social Media, Marketing/ Advertising. But my favorite part of working here at DJ's Jewelry aside from working with all of you Wonderful Customers, is getting to spend so much time with my wonderful family. Family is after all the worlds greatest treasure! And my famliy can help you find any Jewelry Treasure you are dreaming of! Come see us Today!

Aleasha  Newell

Aleasha Newell

Sales Manager

I am the Sales Manager. I have been with DJ's since 2001, but jewelry has been in my life for as long as I can remember. My family has owned DJ's Jewelry since a year before I was born. I love having the opportunity to work with wonderful people such as my family and the extraordinary people that come through our doors. I have a passion for jewelry whether we are talking about Diamonds, Colored Gem Stones, Pearls, or anything else that is jewelry, I love it. I am in charge of making the store run as smoothly as possible and am currently the store's Re-Stringer (or Stringer; depending on the project), Custom Designer, and Jewelry Specialist. I have my earned my AJP, as well as Diamonds and Diamond Grading from GIA and my CPAA from Cultured Pearl Association. I am currently continuing my education with GIA, because jewelry is an ever growing industry and I love keeping you updated on the latest and the greatest in this Amazing Industry! Where else can you travel the World with what you are holding? "Trying to save the world from ugly jewelry, one Spectacular Diamond at a Time!"

Jonny  Huffine

Jonny Huffine

Jewelry Specialist & Custom Jewelry Designer

I am a Jewelry Specialist and Custom Jewelry Designer at DJ's Jewelry. I have my CPAA from the Cultured Pearl Association. I have worked here with my family since I was twelve and really enjoy working with all the wonderful people who come into our store. My favorite part of working here has to be, helping make jewelry into memories. I can't wait to help you mark your next special memory with a wonderful piece of jewelry from us. "I turn husbands into Heroes."

View team

• 680 Cottonwood St Woodland, CA, 95695 See on map
    Tuesday 10:00-6:00 Wednesday 10:00-6:00 Thursday 10:00-6:00 Friday 10:00-6:00 Saturday 10:00-5:00 (Sunday and Monday Closed)
    Location of (DJ's Jewelry)