2800 Arden Way, Sacramento, CA 95825 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Arden Jewelers

Arden Jewelers is a family owned and operated jewelry store that has served the Sacramento, CA area for over 25 years. Our goal is to provide you with the information and guidance you need to find the best engagement ring for you. We offer a unique selection of jewelry that you won't find in the larger chain jewelry stores. Whether you are looking for a cutting edge, modern style or a classic, vintage look, we have the ring for you (or we can custom make it) at an excellent value.

Follow Arden Jewelers on

mark schneider spark

• Videos 2

1 Reviews for Arden Jewelers

J · Married on 08/04/2017

My son bought his fiancé 's engagement ring and wedding set here. Great price and service. Saved thousands. Same with my daughter, whose fiancé bought her ring here. Cheaper than online jewelers, saved thousands too. They do custom orders and custom work. And me, I just bought my wife a reenagement ring for cheaper than JA online. The folks at Arden Jewlers are not pushy at all, friendly, and professional. The owner, Angelo, is a GIA graduate gemologist who is very candid about the qualities of a gem, good and bad. We have also used them to repair old jewelry and they have done fantastic work.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Arden Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 2800 Arden Way Sacramento, 95825 See on map