Kay Events by Design

Plano, TX View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Kay Events by Design is a Dallas, TX based wedding and social event consulting, planning, designing and coordinating company. Our services are unique because we pair our clients with certified, trained and experienced planners to capture the essence of our clients vision, reflect their style and stay within their budget. We also serve as the liaison between the best vendor base in Dallas which allows our clients a one stop shop for all things needed to execute their event professionally and successfully.

Briana Married on 03/31/2016
    Shakayla was AMAZING!!! I honestly would not have had my perfect wedding if it wasn't for her knowledge, expertise and creativity. My husband and I got married 4 months after our engagement but the staff at Kay Events kicked it in high gear and made it everything I wanted and more!
    Ashley Married on 08/31/2014
    Words cannot describe how Shakayla of Kay Events by Design, literally brought my wedding to life! There is no way I could have pulled the day off without her services. Not only was she always 2 steps ahead of me, but she made herself readily available whenever I needed her. Professionalism and promptness are two of the major qualities that I look for when I'm doing business, and Kay Events by Design gave me that, and much more. I am so glad that she was by my side walking me through process, and making sure that every detail of my wedding was planned and executed as I had envisioned.

Thanks again and I look forward to planning many more events with you.

Real Weddings

• Corey & Ashley
    24 photos · 10/30/2016

5760 Legacy Dr. St. 428 Plano, 75024
2142066009
Location of (Kay Events by Design)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding