PO Box 4033, Boynton Beach, FL 33424 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Katrina Elena Photography

Katrina Elena Photography is located in Boynton Beach, FL and services Palm Beach and Broward counties. Katrina is an editorial-style photographer specializing in bridal and engagement portraits, wedding and special event photography. Professional, edited and retouched high resolution digital files are included in all packages.

As a graduate from New York City's Fashion Institute of Technology with a Bachelor's in Photography and Advertising Design, Katrina has an eye for composition and design. She formerly used her talents as Assistant Art Director for American Photo Magazine and Art Director for Bates Worldwide Advertising Agency. Katrina is a member of WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International).

Follow Katrina Elena Photography on

17eb48b4e67e09b8 1302045169474 wDSC0418
w059lr
Katrina Elena Photography
Portraits of Bride and Groom. Venue: Benvenuto Caterestaurant Dress: Adorae gown by Sottero &...
w0043lr
Katrina Elena Photography
Adorae wedding gown by Sottero and Midgley, rings by Tiffany & Co.
Adorae wedding gown by Sottero and Midgley, rings by Tiffany & Co.
w066lr
w071lr
wDSC6334BW
wDSC6603
Katrina Elena Photography
Bride Getting Ready in her Sottero & Midgley Adorae gown.
Bride Getting Ready in her Sottero & Midgley Adorae gown.
Sparkler Send Off. Venue: Benvenutos Caterestaurant
Sparkler Send Off. Venue: Benvenutos Caterestaurant
Bride & Groom Portraits Taken on Miami Tower's Sky Terrace.
Bride & Groom Portraits Taken on Miami Tower's Sky Terrace.
Sunset Bridal Portrait taken on the Miami Tower Sky Terrace.
Sunset Bridal Portrait taken on the Miami Tower Sky Terrace.
Bridal Portrait taken on the Miami Tower Sky Terrace.
Bridal Portrait taken on the Miami Tower Sky Terrace.
Portrait of the Groom taken at the Miami Tower Sky Terrace and Sky Lobby
Portrait of the Groom taken at the Miami Tower Sky Terrace and Sky Lobby
Portraits of the Bride & Groom on top of the Sky Terrace / Sky Lobby in the Miami Tower.
Wedding Ring Shot
Wedding Ring Shot
Portrait of the Bride and Groom taken at the Morikami Japanese Garden in Delray Beach, FL.
17eb48b4e67e09b8 1302045169474 wDSC0418
w059lr

• Videos 2

2 Reviews for Katrina Elena Photography

• Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 03/25/2011

Katrina Elena Photography was the absolute best choice I could have made for truly capturing the most beautiful moments on my wedding day!! Katrina is such an amazing professional at what she does and she makes you feel completely comfortable while shooting. She offers many different poses and positions for beautiful photos. She is very engaging and takes the time to become fully aware of the surroundings of the event so that my husband and I were able to take the best photos in the best places. We enjoyed every minute of our time with her and it was worth every penny and more!! Katrina Elena Photography was recommended to me by my best friend who had her engagement pictures done with her (gorgeous), and now that I can attest to her work, I would recommend Katrina to anyone and everyone, especially for weddings!!

Sent on 04/08/2011
  • Edna

Edna · Married on 10/09/2010

My fiance and I live in Atlanta but we were engaged in Ft.Lauderdale Fl. South Florida is very significant to us so we decided to take our engagement photos there. I immediately started searching photographers in that area. Tons of photographers filled my screen but one website stood out the most., Katrina Elena Photography. Her website was user friendly. There were a lot of galleries to see all types of work she has done. Also, she gave examples of before and after re-touch finishes. I thought that was great. I sent her an email requesting more info. She responded in a timely matter and her prices can fit any budget. We immediately booked our session. Katrina is very professional and made us feel comfortable to be ourselves in front of the camera. My fiance and I had so much fun on the shoot. When the photos came back we could not stop looking at them. We were so pleased on how well the photos turned out. The quality of the photos were as if they were to be in a bridal magazine. Not only did she capture the happiness that we share but she captured a lifetime of memories for us. Thanks Katrina!!!

Sent on 10/10/2010

Katrina Elena Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Rev. Susan " Sophie" Bierker, MSW
    Rev. Susan " Sophie" Bierker, MSW Wedding Officiants

Katrina's Photography is magic! She is creative and I love all the pictures she took of me for my business card. Thoughout the time I have known Katrina I have seen alot of her beautiful work. She especially has such a talent for taking pictures using natural light which make such a difference in the quality of the photograph. I highly recommend her. She is easy to work with.

• PO Box 4033 Boynton Beach, 33424 See on map