1175 Revolution Mills Drive, Greensboro, NC 27405 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 1

About Katrena Wize Artography

Katrena Wize Artography is a professional wedding photographer based in Greensboro, North Carolina. Katrena discovered her love of photography as a child and has turned a lifelong passion into a career. She cherishes sharing this art with others through capturing timeless images of ephemeral moments.

Wedding Photography

Wedding Cinematography

Engagement Sessions

Save the Dates

Katrena is known for her lively personality and technical abilities. She creates a lighthearted atmosphere so couples and their guests are comfortable in front of the lens. This allows her to capture beautiful, candid photos. She is a visual storyteller dedicated to preserving her couples’ memories. Katrena offers consultations to discuss each client’s specific needs and create a custom collection for them. She is happy to cater to destination weddings around the world. Her company also offers high-quality videography services personalized for nuptials.

Follow Katrena Wize Artography on

Videos 3 vídeos

10 Reviews for Katrena Wize Artography

• Evelyn

Evelyn · Married on 11/02/2019

Our Wedding pictures are gorgeous!!!

KaTrena is a phenomenal artist with a keen eye for capturing beautiful moments. She will direct the scene and capture the best shots. She is a professional that clearly knows what she is doing and I could not be happier with our wedding pictures. We also received our pictures sooner than expected. I felt very comfortable with her and highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Sharday

Sharday · Married on 10/05/2019

A Priceless Experience

KaTrena has an amazing gift and I’m so happy we trusted her to capture our engagement pictures and us on our special day. The day of our engagement photo shoot an unexpected storm came up and our vision for our pictures were outside. KaTrena took the time to find a new location and our engagement pictures came out more beautiful than I could imagine. She is very professional, personable, genuine with a great eye while handling all of our immediate needs and going over our expectations. She is such a valuable asset with a genuine heart and the gift she Is blessed with is priceless. Can not wait to have KaTrena capture another precious moment that I will be able to cherish forever.

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Natosha

Natosha · Married on 09/07/2019

Exceptional photography

Katrena is an amazing photographer. I was amazed at our wedding photos. They were breathtaking. I had so many people asking who our photographer was. It was one of the best choices I made during the wedding planning process. I’m looking for a reason to have her photograph me again. Book her you would not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Katrena Wize Artography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1175 Revolution Mills Drive Greensboro, NC, 27405 See on map
    Location of (Katrena Wize Artography)