West Suffield, CT 06093 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Katie Slater Photography

I am passionate about creating photographs. I want you to have these photos so that in 25 or 50 years you will remember today. You will feel the love you shared at this time of your life – and you will be able to share that with your grandkids. And they will know you when your hair was a little less gray, your skin a little more smooth, and your smile, as bright as ever.

I will lovingly and passionately photograph your wedding anywhere you wish. Your wedding is your dream, and if you hire me to be there with you – it becomes my dream too! I will walk that dream right alongside of you!

While with me, you have my permission to be silly, crazy, fun, wacky, loving, jovial, or whatever else you feel. But you don’t have my permission to be stressed or afraid. This is going to be casual, fun, super relaxed, and probably a little silly too.

LombardiFaves0050

Katie Slater Photography 7
  • Erin

Erin Malley · Married on 06/09/2019

Stunning Work

When I got engaged, I knew that the photography aspect of the wedding was one of the most important parts to me. When I came across Katie Slater's work online, I completely stopped looking for other photographers and booked her right away, and I'm SO glad that's what I did!

Katie's photographs are absolutely stunning. They are not your average, stiff, posed, and boring wedding photographs. They are truly a work of art. Our wedding album tells the story of our wedding day perfectly, from the natural beauty of our venue, to the perfectly captured expressions on everyone's faces. I just cannot stop looking at them.

Not only is her work gorgeous, but Katie is so fun and easy to work with. The bride and groom spend a lot of time with the photographer on their wedding day, and Katie's warm, calming presence was exactly what we wanted and needed on the day of. Meg, her second shooter (and sister!) was also lovely.

If you are at all on the fence about Katie Slater, just book her! I promise you will not regret it.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Katie Slater Photography 8
    Katie Slater Photography 9
    Katie Slater Photography 10

Athena · Married on 06/01/2019

5 Stars are not enough!!

I fell in love with Katie Slater Photography when I saw my friend’s engagement photos. The depth to the photos were like nothing I had seen before. They weren’t just photos, they were artwork. I knew before I was even engaged that I had to have Katie as my wedding photographer. I’m an indecisive person, but that was one thing I was 100% sure about!

Katie exceeded my already very high expectations. Her work speaks for itself. What I can say is that she is incredibly kind, professional, passionate about her work, and just an all around amazing person! Her sister Meg was the second photographer at our wedding- and she was equally as amazing!

Both Katie & Meg were refreshingly calming on an at times hectic wedding day. Still, they managed to direct our families & 18 person wedding party seamlessly.

We just got our photos- less than 2 WEEKS from our wedding day!!!! The photos are more than I could have ever dreamed of. The editing is simply stunning, and Katie and Meg captured precious moments that my husband and I missed. We will truly cherish the photos forever.

Do yourself a favor and book the BEST photographer in the business- Katie Slater!!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Katie Slater Photography 11

Sarah Lipes · Married on 12/15/2018

The calm creative soul you need!

Katie was the best vendor to have on a super stressful day. She is so calm and lets you relish all the moments without being in your face and yet you know she is somewhere in the background creating that perfect shot. Her energy is very chill and yet she will clears a dance floor by being a boss for the perfect shot. She has done it for so long she knows all the tips and tricks and you can enjoy your day knowing she’s capturing all the moments and details. It was magical. Mega Bonus - She even managed to help me make it look like it was snowing and she climbed a mountain with me for the perfect engagement shoot!

Sent on 05/02/2019

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

Real Weddings

• NST Pictures
    NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

We love working with Katie Slater! Professional and genuinely sweet, she's a great person to work with in the industry and brings gorgeous weddings to life in her photos!

• West Suffield, 06093 See on map