Katie Slater Photography

West Suffield, CT View map

I am passionate about creating photographs. I want you to have these photos so that in 25 or 50 years you will remember today. You will feel the love you shared at this time of your life – and you will be able to share that with your grandkids. And they will know you when your hair was a little less gray, your skin a little more smooth, and your smile, as bright as ever.

I will lovingly and passionately photograph your wedding anywhere you wish. Your wedding is your dream, and if you hire me to be there with you – it becomes my dream too! I will walk that dream right alongside of you!

While with me, you have my permission to be silly, crazy, fun, wacky, loving, jovial, or whatever else you feel. But you don’t have my permission to be stressed or afraid. This is going to be casual, fun, super relaxed, and probably a little silly too.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files

• Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 06/19/2021

Katie is an absolute GEM to work with

I did an engagement session and my wedding with Katie. All I can see if how zenful and calm she is, which is the perfect dose of what you need as Bride. She helped calm all my nerves and helped reassure me my day will be great no matter what :) But since she is a photographer lets talk photos- She has this way of making your pictures look like they come right out of a story book. I love how Katie is soo good at natural photos and candid shots, which she makes it look easy. Katie really is an absolute GEM to work with. I will def be looking into possible family photos down the road.
    Thanks Katie for making my day run as smooth as possible and thanks for calming my nerves during such a typical chaotic time in someones life.
    Abby E. Married on 06/06/2021

Incredibly talented!

Katie is an absolute dream to work with. She is professional and lovely -- it felt very natural and relaxing to work with her on our wedding day and she put us at ease. And the end result was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. I cannot recommend her highly enough!
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 11/06/2020

Best Decision Ever!!

Having the right photographer was my number one priority going into wedding planning, and I can 1,000% say we made the right choice with Katie! Besides her amazing work that speaks for itself, the flexibility, support, and professionalism that was exhibited by Katie throughout planning a wedding during a pandemic made this incredibly stressful time much more bearable. We could not have made a better decision for our photographer! If you want photos that you will not get tired of staring at, look no further than Katie:)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

46 photos · 11/06/2020
  • Allen & Christina
    37 photos · 06/27/2016

NST Pictures NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

We love working with Katie Slater! Professional and genuinely sweet, she's a great person to work with in the industry and brings gorgeous weddings to life in her photos!

West Suffield, CT, 06093
Location of (Katie Slater Photography)

Katie Slater Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Katie Slater Photography offer?

Katie Slater Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Katie Slater Photography offer?

Katie Slater Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Katie Slater Photography offer for wedding events?

Katie Slater Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Katie Slater Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Katie Slater Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding