West Suffield, CT 06093 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Katie Slater Photography

I am passionate about creating photographs. I want you to have these photos so that in 25 or 50 years you will remember today. You will feel the love you shared at this time of your life – and you will be able to share that with your grandkids. And they will know you when your hair was a little less gray, your skin a little more smooth, and your smile, as bright as ever.

I will lovingly and passionately photograph your wedding anywhere you wish. Your wedding is your dream, and if you hire me to be there with you – it becomes my dream too! I will walk that dream right alongside of you!

While with me, you have my permission to be silly, crazy, fun, wacky, loving, jovial, or whatever else you feel. But you don’t have my permission to be stressed or afraid. This is going to be casual, fun, super relaxed, and probably a little silly too.

LombardiFaves0050

• Real Weddings 37

41 Reviews for Katie Slater Photography

Andrea · Married on 09/15/2018

Perfection

How do I even begin to describe just how much we loved working with Katie Slater??! While we met Katie before we signed on with her (an interview of sorts), we got to know her a bit better during our engagement shoot. Katie was such a calming, reassuring presence, which was much needed given how nervous we were (and how awkward we felt). By the end, the awkwardness had dissipated and we had so much fun. To boot, our engagement photos were INCREDIBLE; we knew then we had made the right decision by hiring Katie.

Fast forward to our wedding day: Katie and her sister-second shooter, Meg, arrived on time and were ready to rock and roll. We had a few minutes to spare so Katie spent time taking tons of detail shots, which I really appreciated. Again, Katie's joyful, calming presence was exactly what I needed given how nervous I was! She offered to step away to give me some time with my family but I asked her to stay because it was so helpful for me. My now-husband also said that he and the guys felt very comfortable with Meg. When we received our wedding photos, we were absolutely blown away. They were more than we ever imagined and captured the pure joy and love that we all felt that day. Katie's/Meg's aesthetic is the exact opposite of contrived or cheesy - they are artists with extraordinary vision and that will come through in your photos. The areas they chose for photos, the lighting, etc... it was all so beautiful and felt very natural. Exactly what we were looking for in a photographer!

If you're considering hiring Katie Slater for your special event, do NOT hesitate. We are not only beyond happy with her work from our wedding, but so thrilled that we found our "family photographer" for any future special events. Thank you Katie and Meg!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

Our favorite vendor!

Katie was without a doubt the best decision for our big day! And we hit the jackpot getting both Katie & Meg. The work they produce is truly amazing - and they are extremely talented! We are so lucky to have had them and I have already recommended to so so many friends and family. They do such an incredible job capturing every special moment. I loved their energy and passion- always keeping the day fun and stress free. The photos are always natural and not forced - a style like no other. Each photo is a work of art and no one compares.

Future Brides - I promise you will not be disappointed. We are looking forward to needing Katie & Meg again!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Amy · Married on 06/29/2018

Having Katie Slater photography capture our day was one of the best decisions we made!
    Meg was our photographer and her laidback yet fun and friendly personality was the perfect fit as she made us feel comfortable during pictures as well as didn’t make us feel like we were “posing” so much, which is exactly what we were hoping for. She took the time to go over each detail with us prior, offered suggestions, and knew all the important moments to capture. When she sent us preview photos a couple days after our wedding, we were blown away and couldn’t wait to see more! We are so in love with our photos and can’t say enough about how talented, professional, and wonderful Meg is and we highly recommend working with Katie Slater Photography!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Katie Slater Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

Real Weddings

• NST Pictures
    NST Pictures Wedding Videographers

We love working with Katie Slater! Professional and genuinely sweet, she's a great person to work with in the industry and brings gorgeous weddings to life in her photos!

• West Suffield, 06093 See on map