30 Plain Road, Wayland, MA 01778 Map · Phone number

About Katie Noble Weddings

I love documenting the moments at a wedding whether poignant or humorous. I feel my images are artistic, colorful and classic—they will be just as treasured tomorrow as they are today. My career started as a photo editor (Travel Leisure magazine and The Improper Bostonian) where I worked for over 10 years. I have a Bachelor’s of Science from The University of Vermont and have studied at Parson’s School of Design, Maine Media Workshops and The International Center for Photography. I have an appreciation for those fleeting moments and small details that make up a story. I try to be unobtrusive, low-key and always calm, but nevertheless still get misty-eyed every time a couple meets across the aisle, and feel honored to be the one capturing it on film.

22 Reviews for Katie Noble Weddings

Katie Noble Weddings 6
Katie Noble Weddings 7

chrissy · Married on 09/08/2018

Smith Barn Wedding, MA

Katie honestly was everything we wanted and more when it came to a photographer for our wedding. We wanted the traditional family photos like everyone else does however we mainly wanted someone to capture the day in candid moments and some fun artsy moments as well. Katie did such an amazing job at capturing all the different types of photos we were looking for during our wedding.

She also was so kind and friendly to us and all our friends/family. It felt like she was just part of our wedding party and we all had such a fun time hanging with her. She really has such a calming and caring presence that helped me immensely through out the day. I'm not very good at being the center of attention and Katie was so attentive and could tell when I needed a break to just breath and take a minute and I couldn't thank her enough for that.

We LOVED working with Katie and we highly recommend her for anything. She is beyond professional and her attention to detail to capture everything is amazing. We couldn't be happier with our photos!!!

if she is available... BOOK HER NOW!! I promise it will be the best decision you'll make!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Katie Noble Weddings 13
    Katie Noble Weddings 14
    Katie Noble Weddings 15

Eric · Married on 09/01/2018

Katie was a dream to work with. She did all the prep work of setting up calls, scouting locations, building a timeline that helped us for our wedding planning even though we live across the country.

Katie's style is amazing. She captures the little moments along with the formal pictures with an eye for little details and how they tie into the big picture. She frames you so that you are a part of the scene and not just outside observers. She makes you look and feel special. I could not be more happy with all of Katie's help.

Sent on 09/05/2018
  • Carol

Carol · Married on 07/08/2017

Katie was my wedding photographer last month. She is such a pleasure to work with (from start to finish)! She is kind and funny, and blends into the background so you hardly know she's taking some of the photos! We recently received all of our wedding photos from her and they are excellent. I have no complaints about her services. We chose a package that had add-on of an engagement shoot. That was a great way to get to know Katie and to practice posing for many photos. I highly recommend hiring Katie for your wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Katie Noble Weddings FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Horizon & The Horns
    Horizon & The Horns Wedding Bands

Katie is a true professional. She's always on her toes, ready to capture the best moments of her weddings and produces beautiful photographs. Katie is also very friendly and a pleasure to work with, we hope to work together again soon! ~ Kelly and Horizon & The Horns

• 30 Plain Road Wayland, MA, 01778 See on map