Waukesha, Waukesha, WI 53189 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About DeGroot Film

WE ARE KATIE & DEVIN.

We feel that choosing a photographer and videographer that you connect with is the most important thing to consider. You should also probably really dig their portfolio. We want to get you laughing and having an amazing time! If you're up for an adventure, even better!

We're in love & we shoot other people in love.

It's hard to call just one place home. We're born and raised in Wisconsin, but there are pieces of our hearts in both Colorado and California, the two places where we have traveled the most together. We specialize in couples who are madly in love and who have a sense of humor. We prefer to tell your story, rather than make another generic love story. We want to capture raw emotions. We want you to giggle and we want you to dance.

We will travel just about anywhere your heart desires. We find that we connect most with our adventure couples, since we can bond over traveling and the desire to leave your mark in all areas of the world, while gaining experiences that fulfill you in a way that's so indescribable.

8d471dd1c1d25699 1496797629006 je030
8d471dd1c1d25699 1496797629006 je030

• Real Weddings 26

6 Reviews for DeGroot Film

Kelly · Married on 06/29/2019

Aaaaaamazing!

Katie and Devin are absolutely wonderful! Truly, from the first email (and there was many), they were responsive, receptive, and totally go with the flow while I went back and forth on what I envisioned for our day. Our engagement and wedding pictures are so beautiful and I cannot even begin pick a favorite. We also got all of our pictures back exactly when they said we would. Most importantly, Katie and Devin are kind, relaxed, and funny during shoots and that made us feel so comfortable. I would HIGHLY recommend Degroot Film Co to anyone and hope I have a reason in the future to use their services again. Super talented people! Thank you so so much!!

Sent on 08/13/2019

DeGroot Film's reply:

You are so sweet!!!

Amy · Married on 10/23/2016

Katie and Devin are just absolutely amazing. Words can't even describe everything and how blessed we were to have her in our lives and the wedding process. They made sure everything was perfect and did her best to keep us calm. She has the biggest heart and made our day perfect. Hands down she is the best!! Beautiful work and a true eye.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/16/2016

I loved working with Katie as I planned my wedding. She was very helpful, quick to respond, and offered great advice-all of which I really appreciated planning a wedding from out of state. When she showed up at the venue, it felt as if I had already known her a long time. She was incredibly flexible working two ceremonies in a small time frame while still taking time to capture the photos important to me. Kudos for putting up with the drunk groomsmen;). Her images are beautiful and she helped capture the beauty of the venue as well!

Sent on 10/31/2016

DeGroot Film FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings