Katie Gibbons Event Planning & Coordinating

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

Katie Gibbons Event Planning and Coordinating is a wedding planning company based in Blaine, Minnesota. This company's primary goal is to provide peace of mind throughout the process of coordinating your wedding, resulting in a stress-free experience. Founder and wedding professional Katie Gibbons makes it her mission to help you enjoy every moment of getting married, from the engagement to the ceremony and reception, even to the day-after brunch. She provides direction and support from beginning to end, so that you get to enjoy making memories with loved ones.

Katie Gibbons Event Planning and Coordinating offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and other wedding-related events. Your experience will begin with a consultation to best understand your needs and vision. A second meeting may occur to discuss details such as timelines, vendor options, decor, and more. After that, Katie takes care of the rest so you can relax and cherish each moment. She can serve as the point of contact on the big day and direct guests and vendors alike to the correct locations at the proper moment.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Morgan F. Married on 10/22/2021

Katie was one of the best decisions we made!

Katie is amazing! We worked with her for Day Of Coordinating. She helped make sure that we were making planning progress in the couple months before our wedding, asked questions that made the chaotic planning process seem straight-forward and more achievable, reached out to all of our vendors to confirm expectations and made everything run smoothly. When we'd get into the weeds of a question, process or problem Katie would listen to every concern without interrupting before calmly reassuring us that she would handle it (or already had)! On top of it all, she has the most positive attitude and truly seems to love weddings which made us feel that much better about our day. 1000% Katie is a rockstar and would be a great asset to your wedding.

Katie Gibbons Event Planning & Coordinating's reply:

Thank you sooo much, Morgan & Tyler!!! I loved working with you two and getting the privilege to coordinate your wedding!!
  • Camille
    Camille H. Married on 10/17/2021

Stress Free & Fun Planning with Katie

Katie was one of the best decisions I made for Wedding Planning. She truly got to know my Wedding vision and gave me great feedback to bring my dreams to reality. Our phone calls were productive, fun, and encouraging. She made the Wedding Weekend stress-free and enjoyable for me and my family. She worked well with all my vendors and I am so grateful she could travel to my destination wedding with me so easily!

Katie Gibbons Event Planning & Coordinating's reply:

It was truly an honor to get to be there for you and Chris and work with you to create your best day ever!! I loved every bit of it!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

930 University Ave SE Blaine, MN, 55414
Location of (Katie Gibbons Event Planning & Coordinating)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding