Kathryn Volz Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,100 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,100 Package Price

​Based in Sandusky, Ohio, Kathryn Volz Events is a wedding planning service. Owner Kate discovered her passion for the event coordination industry in 2008. She helped her cousin plan her wedding in just three weeks and realized that she loved helping to organize the ceremony. She is genuinely passionate about making sure everyone is where they're supposed to be.

Kathryn Volz Events offers couples a plethora of services to help their big day run smoothly. Kate reassures to-be-weds that no detail is too big or too small if it means that they can have the day of their dreams. She specializes in ceremony coordination, supporting couples with every choice from music to programs. This professional works closely with officiants in this role, ensuring everyone is on the same page. Kathryn Volz Events offers other services alongside ceremony planning, including:

• Day-of coordination
  • Reception hosting
  • Invitation Design
  • Full Service Planning
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,100

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Jessica K. Married on 06/18/2022

Literal life saver!

We had to reschedule our wedding due to the pandemic and had hired Kate to help us with that whole process. From the very beginning Kate was so friendly, helpful, and always on top of things. We worked with Kate for almost a year and anytime there was an issue or concern she was always there to answer my texts and ease my worries. Not only did Kate do an amazing job with helping to plan and coordinate the day she also created a beautiful invite design and website for us. Kate was recommended to us by a friend and I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants some extra help during their wedding planning because it can be stressful and she helps to take that stress away. We would not have had such an amazing day if it was not for everything she did for us.

Kathryn Volz Events's reply:

Jessica and Ben, thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our time working together. The two of you were so easygoing and just the sweetest all around couple! The day couldn't have been more perfect! From the weather to the incredible dinner, to the great company, it was an absolute dream to work with you. Thank you for choosing to trust me to help coordinate the first day of your life together :)
  • Libby
    Libby S. Married on 07/10/2021

200% recommend Kate she is AMAZING!!

Kate was absolutely amazing and I couldn’t recommend her more!! Kate was so helpful through the whole planning process of my wedding. I had a lot of questions and she was immediately responsive and so kind to help with so much. She ran our rehearsal which was flawless and the day-of was seamless!! It couldn’t have been a more perfect day. Kate also made our seating chart which was beautiful!

It was a relief knowing Kate was in charge and could be the go-to person for the day of for everything. I had full confidence in her! Trusting her with our day was the best decision we made for our wedding!
  • Abbigail
    Abbigail E. Married on 09/26/2020

We loved her!

We absolutely love Kate! She is so incredibly organized, very responsive, extremely helpful and so kind hearted. We did not want to deal with anything stressful on our wedding day and Kate took care of it all. We got so many compliments from our guests on how amazing she was. She definitely went above and beyond! If you want a stress free wedding, I highly recommend hiring her!! We can't thank her enough for how wonderful she made our wedding day!

Kathryn Volz Events's reply:

Abby, I can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! You and Nathan were simply the warmest, kindest and happiest couple I have had the privilege to work with this season. You had such a beautiful vision for your day, and I was honored that you chose me to help you facilitate it. It was an absolute joy to get to meet and work with you both and I wish you all the happiness as you go forward in your life together.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Kathryn Volz
Kathryn Volz
Owner

Kate lives in Sandusky, Ohio with her husband and two kids. She is pretty much a one stop shop when it comes to weddings. In addition to owning Kathryn Volz Events, Kate owns Singsolo Designs where she specializes in custom invitation and website design, she also partners with Sherri Nutter Photography to create Main Street Mini Matrimony (a pop-up wedding destination in Norwalk, Ohio) and she works at The Brides World in Sandusky, Ohio as a personal stylist. WHEW! From finding your dress to finding your vendors and booking your venue, Kate can literally do it all! Taking all of the stress off you and your entire wedding party. With over 12 years in the industry, Kate knows the ins and outs of planning a wedding. No event is too big OR too small!

2002 Hull Road Sandusky, OH, 44870
4198718060
Location of (Kathryn Volz Events)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding