1826 Photographic

Sandusky, OH View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

For years photography has been not only my business, but also, more importantly, my passion. Since 2007 I've had the honor of capturing some of the most important moments in my clients' lives and have helped preserve memories that will last forever.

Please browse and enjoy the small sampling of photographs here and may they serve as inspiration for your upcoming event. I look forward to hearing from you and promise to take excellent care of you and your photography needs. xoxo - Jamie Speer

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Save the Date

• Lindsay
    Lindsay B. Married on 09/21/2019

My new best friends

The photographer was one of the only vendors for my wedding that I did not have anyone in mind for. I am so happy I found 1826. From my first phone call with Jamie I felt like I could trust her and have a great experience. She was so honest about how the day goes from her perspective and did not try to up sell me.

If you have any doubts on how fun Jamie and Lindsey are start to follow them on social media. Their Instagram is what hooked me. You can tell they genuinely love their job and have a passion for photography.

They are open to any ideas. We met some place completely new for engagement photos and had a blast. Jamie even let me kidnap her on my wedding day to go to my grandma's house that was not able to make it to the wedding.

Their turn around time on our wedding proofs was amazing - 1 month! We had a great time with them and they captured the day beautifully. We love all our photos!

Lindsay & Anthony
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 09/14/2019

So happy with 1826 Photographic!!

Jamie and Lindsey are absolutely wonderful! They worked so seamlessly together and were a huge contribution to our perfect wedding day! They were enthusiastic, creative, and captured so many beautiful moments. They accommodated our scheduling and travel needs. Despite being unfamiliar with the town we were in, they were prepared, and knew exactly where to take us to get beautiful photos. I am so thankful we chose 1826 Photographic to capture our special day!
    Emily Married on 10/20/2018

Jamie & Lindsey are THE BEST!

Way before I got engaged I knew I NEEDED to have Jamie & Lindsey shoot my wedding day. When the day came and I got to start planning my wedding Jamie was the first person I contacted to make sure our date would work with her schedule. I highly recommend both Jamie & Lindsey to anyone looking for an Engagement Photos or Wedding Photos. Both of their personalities are fun and you feel 100% comfortable around them. They made my entire wedding day go by smooth, they keep everyone on track and are very efficient with time. Obviously they got some beautiful shots, and they're always thinking out of the box for something different. I promise if you pick them to spend your special day with you, you will NOT be disappointed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kirstie & Jordan
    72 photos · 08/24/2019
  • Emily & Nick
    24 photos · 09/30/2017

Design Interactive Design Interactive Wedding Invitations

Professional, punctual, & friendly are the first words that come to mind when I think of 1826 Photgraphic. Not only does Jamie have a great eye for detail, but her organization skills make her amazing at multi-tasking. I would recommend her photography service to anyone!

3406 Hayes Ave. Sandusky, OH, 44870
4196563412
Location of (1826 Photographic)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding