Sacramento, Sacramento, CA 95811 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 68
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Katherine Elyse Photography

Welcome to KEP! I'm Kate (she/her), owner and principal photographer of Katherine Elyse Photography. I'm a Destination Wedding Photographer living in Northern California focused on queer, non-binary, offbeat, unique and adventurous couples all over the globe.

I focus on LGBTQ+ weddings because I was constantly hearing stories about people being forced out of venues, denied at restaurants, and told they wouldn't be captured by photographers because of their sexuality. As a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community myself, I really felt a need to provide inclusive, safe, and unrestricted wedding services to everyone. My goal is that anyone who comes through my door feels seen, heard, appreciated, and celebrated during this exciting time in their life.

​Everyone has a story and I feel like my job is to capture the essence of yours. I love getting together over a glass of wine to chat about your vision. My goal is to build a close connection with you from the minute you walk in so we’re ready to create some serious magic when your wedding arrives.

​Experimenting with lighting, exploring new locations, and allowing you the space to be uniquely you in front of the camera always results in awesome photos that you’ll be stoked to share with family and friends. In addition, I offer tons of unique printing and album options, so your wedding photos don’t get stuck in the cloud never to be printed. I strive to make every second you spend with me a joyful occurrence that leaves you feeling thrilled about your wedding photography experience!

• LGBTQ+-owned

Real Weddings 100 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

16 Reviews for Katherine Elyse Photography

Meghan D. · Married on 04/03/2020

She's the Best. Seriously.

Words really can't describe how lucky we were to find Kate. I found her while scrolling through Instagram one day, reached out, and the rest is history. I am an anxious person by nature, and I wanted to have a photographer that would listen to me, respect me, and most of all, help me. This whole wedding thing can be so new and scary! But Kate made us feel at ease immediately. We used her for our engagement pictures, and hiking through slightly muddy and unknown terrain has never been so fun. After that, we knew we had to have her for our wedding. We kept in contact for the entire year between engagement photos and the wedding. She reached out to see if we needed any help, if we felt overwhelmed. if we just needed someone to vent to about how stressful a wedding could be--anything. She became as important to our wedding day as any other part. When the big day came, I was (of course) crazy nervous, but Kate helped distract me and keep me focused on what really mattered: getting married. Everything else was just periphery. When her crazy long ten hour day was over, we felt sad for her to leave! We wanted to keep her there just to party with us :) Our pictures turned out exquisite, because Kate puts just as much love into the end product as she did throughout the whole experience with us. We now have a new, incredibly talented, lifelong friend, and I'm just so happy that I happened to scroll past her photos on Instagram.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Holly

Holly D. · Married on 10/05/2019

Over the moon about Katherine Elyse Photography!

Kate. Is. AMAZING. We've had the pleasure of working with her twice now, the most recent for our wedding, and for the second time she absolutely smashed all of my expectations! I can't say enough good things about this wonderful woman - she's a phenomenally talented photographer/artist, she is so bubbly, sweet and fun to be around, and she was a GODSEND on our wedding day. Not only did she do a fantastic job capturing our intimate moments in the most beautiful way, but she also stepped in to help keep things moving on schedule, simultaneously filling the gaps left by some of our other vendors and taking stress off of my husband and I. She went above and beyond, keeping us sane while capturing every single bit of love and magic. We got so many comments from friends and family about what an awesome photographer we had. :) I feel so lucky to know her and to have even become friends. We don't have kids yet, but I'm already looking forward to what she would do for a maternity and new born shoot!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Award

Katherine Elyse Photography Pricing

Katherine Elyse Photography Price Rates

Katherine Elyse Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5000
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

1 Real Wedding

• Spotlight Designs Wedding Planners

Katherine Elyse Photography is by far the best company to choose for your special day. Her photos always fit the style of the client perfectly and come out beautifully. She makes your experience relaxed and fun with providing professional quality photographs for any occassion.

• Sacramento Sacramento, CA, 95811 See on map
    916-848-2816 (Phone number)
    Location of (Katherine Elyse Photography)

Katherine Elyse Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Katherine Elyse Photography include in the starting price?

Katherine Elyse Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Katherine Elyse Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Katherine Elyse Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Katherine Elyse Photography offer?

Katherine Elyse Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Katherine Elyse Photography offer?

Katherine Elyse Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Katherine Elyse Photography offer for wedding events?

Katherine Elyse Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Katherine Elyse Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Katherine Elyse Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.