Katherine Elyse Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

Welcome to KEP! I'm Kate (she/her), owner and principal photographer of Katherine Elyse Photography. I'm a Destination Wedding Photographer living in Northern California focused on queer, non-binary, offbeat, unique and adventurous couples all over the globe.

I focus on LGBTQ+ weddings because I was constantly hearing stories about people being forced out of venues, denied at restaurants, and told they wouldn't be captured by photographers because of their sexuality. As a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community myself, I really felt a need to provide inclusive, safe, and unrestricted wedding services to everyone. My goal is that anyone who comes through my door feels seen, heard, appreciated, and celebrated during this exciting time in their life.

​Everyone has a story and I feel like my job is to capture the essence of yours. I love getting together over a glass of wine to chat about your vision. My goal is to build a close connection with you from the minute you walk in so we’re ready to create some serious magic when your wedding arrives.

​Experimenting with lighting, exploring new locations, and allowing you the space to be uniquely you in front of the camera always results in awesome photos that you’ll be stoked to share with family and friends. In addition, I offer tons of unique printing and album options, so your wedding photos don’t get stuck in the cloud never to be printed. I strive to make every second you spend with me a joyful occurrence that leaves you feeling thrilled about your wedding photography experience!

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Rachel
    Rachel K. Married on 10/09/2021

Kate is great!

You cannot beat Kate and her team! She has such a keen artistic eye, can capture amazing candid moments, will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera, and is a very versatile photographer. We will cherish all of the amazing and beautiful moments she captured for us on both our wedding day and 1st anniversary celebrations!
  • Bradley
    Bradley G. Married on 07/16/2021

Was my wedding Kate photographed

Kate & team was the best! Not only were the shots amazing, but their attitude and presence was so positive and fun, which made the day much easier. My wife and I couldn’t be happier with the memories Kate was able to catch and we now have forever. Thank you Kate & team!
  • illustration stars

Team

Kate Cohen
Kate Cohen
Owner

I focus on LGBTQ+ weddings because, as a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community myself, I really felt a need to provide inclusive, safe, and unrestricted wedding services to everyone. My goal is that anyone who comes through my door feels seen, heard, appreciated, and celebrated during this exciting time in their life.

Everyone has a story and I feel like my job is to capture the essence of yours. I love getting together over a glass of wine to chat about your vision, flying to your city for a preliminary engagement session, or chatting about your dreams via Zoom! My goal is to build a close connection with you from the minute you reach out so we’re ready to create some serious magic when your wedding arrives.

Experimenting with lighting, exploring new worldwide locations, and allowing you the space to be uniquely you in front of the camera always results in awesome photos that you’ll be stoked to share with family and friends. In addition, I offer tons of unique printing and album options, so your wedding photos don’t get stuck in the cloud never to be printed and appreciated. I strive to make every second you spend with me a joyful occurrence that leaves you feeling thrilled about your wedding photography experience!

Spotlight Designs Spotlight Designs Wedding Planners

Katherine Elyse Photography is by far the best company to choose for your special day. Her photos always fit the style of the client perfectly and come out beautifully. She makes your experience relaxed and fun with providing professional quality photographs for any occassion.

Sacramento Sacramento, CA, 95811
Location of (Katherine Elyse Photography)

Katherine Elyse Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Katherine Elyse Photography include in the starting price?

Katherine Elyse Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Katherine Elyse Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Katherine Elyse Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Katherine Elyse Photography offer?

Katherine Elyse Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Katherine Elyse Photography offer?

Katherine Elyse Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Katherine Elyse Photography offer for wedding events?

Katherine Elyse Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Katherine Elyse Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Katherine Elyse Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding