Daly City, CA 94016 Map · Phone number

About Kate's Captures Photography

Kate's Captures Photography offers destination photography to couples wherever the location. Her services are based out of San Francisco; however, Kate travels all over the nation to shoot weddings. Kate specializes in beach weddings regardless of where the coast is.

Experience
Eight years ago, Kate's Captures Photography was started in Central Pennsylvania. Since then, the company has moved a few times from Pennsylvania to Pensacola and now resides in San Francisco. She has photographed over 150 weddings in all locations, winning her several Couples' Choice Awards.

Regardless of your location, Kate will meet up with every couple via Skype or phone call. It is important to make sure everyone is on the same page when it comes to wedding planning and photography. Her packages vary depending on length of the event. Services include:

• High-res images

65 Reviews for Kate's Captures Photography

• Tami

Tami · Married on 03/30/2019

Choose Kate!

I met Kate a couple of years ago while she was photographing a friend's wedding and I knew instantly that I wanted her to be a part of our special day. Her attention to detail, bubbly personality, and wit was exactly what I needed on my wedding day. I had a small wedding with no wedding party so Katie was the perfect compliment to the day. She was thorough with her planning leading up to the day by asking all the right questions and making sure I was completely comfortable every step of the way. You will not be disappointed if you choose Kate!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/22/2018

Kate was very flexible and accommodating. She took us to all the best places in San Francisco for our engagement pictures and even dodged traffic to get the best shots. We loved hanging out with her during our session and she made it so comfortable for us. Even though we had only met officially that afternoon it felt like we had been friends forever. Our pictures came out great and i can't wait for her to shoot my wedding next year!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Juliette · Married on 02/24/2018

Let me just say that I have hated every single photo of myself for years. Seriously. Years. UNTIL, Kate sent us the previews of our engagement photos. I didn't just like one of them, I liked enough of them to create a gallery wall using 7 of the photos she took.
    We totally lucked out. We were looking for a wedding photographer for our beach wedding in Pensacola and ran across Kate's glowing reviews on Wedding Wire and The Knot. I loved her logo, gallery and blog so I contacted her. We hit it off from email number one! She's awesome. My kind of people and the lucky part is this...SHE'S SUPER TALENTED TO BOOT! Having majored in Photography for a while, I was really into making sure that the quality of the photographs she would take on the beach was top notch. I wanted to make sure I wouldn't look too washed out in the brightness and that the photos weren't overexposed or that a photographer wouldn't just throw a dark filter on which would really diminish the magic of the natural light. Kate knows how to shoot on the beach. Just look at her instagram or blog or Facebook. It's a real art and she has mastered it.
    We found out Kate works nationwide and lives in San Francisco so we booked her for engagement photos in San Francisco (where we got engaged), then our beach wedding in Pensacola (omg the light was amazing) and then our cocktail party at a swanky Sacramento hotel for our local friends.
    I know you're thinking...travel fee... yes, but Kate's entire fee for our wedding and engagement photos was LESS THAN A LOCAL PHOTOGRAPHER. Seriously, I contacted four photographers in Pensacola that were suggested by my coordinator.
    She was amazing at all three events. She's just something special. You'll know it when you work with her. She put us at ease, ran interference to block annoyances, fit into the crowd like she'd always been a part of our lives, and produced the most beautiful photographs we could have imagined. HIRE HER.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Kate's Captures Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Blumenkiss
    Blumenkiss Wedding Florists

Kate from Kate's Captures is the woman you want around you on your wedding day - and make no mistake, the photographer you choose will be the only vendor directly by your side in the most private, sentimental and important behind-the-scenes moments. Kate is friendly, personable, talented, open and incredibly accommodating. She brings a creative vision for your wedding photos to the table, but she is also 100% flexible in getting any additional shots you desire. She is even open to working with the other vendors you book to ensure their work is captured in the best way, so that you have memories not only of the beautiful people in your wedding, but great detail shots of the decor that you've chosen so carefully as well. Her turn-around compared to the larger industry is fast, and the volume of photos you get is larger as well. She works long, hard hours with a smile on her face to deliver the best result possible to you. I'd work with Kate again any day!

• Made By Cary - Cary Menzie Professional Wedding and Event Planner
    Made By Cary - Cary Menzie Professional Wedding and Event Planner Wedding Planners

Kate of Kate's Captures is the most professional and talented photographer with which I've ever had the pleasure to work. Kate's attention to the tiniest details combined with her unique style and enthusiasm have made her my number one photographer I turn to for my own valued clients. She is thorough, prompt, quick on her feet, has an extensive portfolio from across the United States, and makes her brides feel completely at ease. Another strength of Kate's is that she makes it a priority to really get to know the couple prior to the wedding. She works very closely with her clients to ensure they receive a personalized body of work that reflects each clients' unique personality. I know of no other photographer with her talent and sincerity. Using Kate's Captures will guarantee any bride's complete delight as she is a truly gifted individual who always goes the extra mile!

• Daly City, 94016 See on map