Kate McCarthy Photography

Williamstown, NJ View map

Kate McCarthy Photography offers an affordable photojournalistic approach to making your wedding day dreams a reality.

Though specializing in weddings and engagements, I also have much experience with portraits for seniors, children and headshots as well. Photography is more than just a job for me, it is a passion and I put heart into every session I have the honor of shooting.

I have professionally been in the business for 2 years now, but strive to be anything less than someone who can capture those special moments for you exactly how you'd like to remember them.

I look forward to working with you in the future!

Best,

Kate

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs

1 User photo

• Jennifer
    Jennifer N. Married on 04/10/2021

Best Photographer by Far

Finding Kate was truly a blessing. From our first conversation, I knew that we were making the right choice with her. Her style and editing are perfect and exactly what I wanted. She makes you feel so comfortable, laughing the entire time and then you see how beautiful she has made you look. We are so thankful for Kate and the beautiful work she has given us.

Kate McCarthy Photography's reply:

I absolutely loved working with you two!! This means so much to me, thank you Jenn!!
  • Eileen
    Eileen S. Married on 03/21/2020

By far Kate is the best!

Kate was by far our best vendor! I loved her style as you could almost feel the emotions in her photos. As you could imagine, getting married during a pandemic is not ideal. It was a very stressful process for us and Kate was there by our side through it all. She is the most caring and thoughtful person, way more than what we were expecting from just a "wedding vendor"! Kate is incredible at capturing those candid moments. Her vision is simply stunning and we appreciated her creativity to get us to feel comfortable in front of the camera. Based on our experience, I will always recommend Kate and will be using her for future life moments!
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 08/18/2017
    Kate is one of the sweetest, most genuine people we’ve had the pleasure of working with! Her passion for what she does shines through in all of her work, and we’re so grateful that we hired her to photograph our wedding! We were nervous about how the pictures would turn out when it downpoured in the middle of our outdoor ceremony, but Kate handled it like a champ and our photos came out absolutely amazing!! She did a wonderful job at capturing us in the "organic" and real moments, and we never felt staged or unnatural. She knows how to capture photos that highlight your love and bring the moment to life. Thank you so much Kate!

Williamstown, 08094
Location of (Kate McCarthy Photography)

Kate McCarthy Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Kate McCarthy Photography offer?

Kate McCarthy Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography materials does Kate McCarthy Photography offer for wedding events?

Kate McCarthy Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Kate McCarthy Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kate McCarthy Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding