Kate McCarthy Photography

Williamstown, NJ View map

Kate McCarthy Photography offers an affordable photojournalistic approach to making your wedding day dreams a reality.

Though specializing in weddings and engagements, I also have much experience with portraits for seniors, children and headshots as well. Photography is more than just a job for me, it is a passion and I put heart into every session I have the honor of shooting.

I have professionally been in the business for 2 years now, but strive to be anything less than someone who can capture those special moments for you exactly how you'd like to remember them.

I look forward to working with you in the future!

Best,

Kate

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Jaclyn
    Jaclyn F. Married on 10/15/2022

Simply Amazing

Where do I even begin!? Simply put, Kate is AMAZING at what she does! For the past year I have been looking at our engagement pictures every day, and now it is our wedding photos! I am so happy we booked with her for our wedding. She offers great packages with everything you would want and need! She makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and takes beautiful candid shots! She will do whatever she needs to do to get a perfect shot, even if she has to climb up a 12 ft ladder on a dock of a lake! I love how she edits photos and makes the natural colors shine! She does not just put simple filters on the photos or increases the brightness. Our photos in the fall foliage were everything we wanted and more! Let's just say the Azzara's have found their family photographer! Book with Kate! I promise, you will not regret it !!

Kate McCarthy Photography's reply:

Jackie!! You're so sweet! I absolutely loved being there for your day and working with the two of you! I can't wait to show you all the image AND to work with you again
    Colleen K. Married on 05/07/2022

Wedding day

Picking a photographer for our wedding was our hardest decision, since for us it was the most important. Once we saw Kate’s work we were sold! Our wedding was last weekend and I can’t say enough. She was AMAZING. We had a very windy and rainy day and she made it work and got so many outside pictures despite the weather. She truly made the day run smoothly and helped out in anyway she could in addition to photographing. Great personality to work with. We are still obsessing over our pictures and are SO happy we used Kate!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer N. Married on 04/10/2021

Best Photographer by Far

Finding Kate was truly a blessing. From our first conversation, I knew that we were making the right choice with her. Her style and editing are perfect and exactly what I wanted. She makes you feel so comfortable, laughing the entire time and then you see how beautiful she has made you look. We are so thankful for Kate and the beautiful work she has given us.

Kate McCarthy Photography's reply:

I absolutely loved working with you two!! This means so much to me, thank you Jenn!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Ashley & Tristian
30 photos · 02/26/2022

Williamstown, NJ, 08027
Location of (Kate McCarthy Photography)

Kate McCarthy Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Kate McCarthy Photography offer?

Kate McCarthy Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography materials does Kate McCarthy Photography offer for wedding events?

Kate McCarthy Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Kate McCarthy Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kate McCarthy Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding