Kate Ann Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,600 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,600 Most Popular Price

My name is Kate, and I am a Baltimore and Washington DC fine art wedding photographer who specializes in capturing authentic moments and creating art with heart. I am enchanted by the artistic process, and passionate about documenting life around me. To put it simply, I’m inspired by people; their love, their trials, their joy, their creativity, their story. I’m photographing weddings because making art for true lovers brings me bliss.

When I’m not working, you can find me snuggling with my cat Magritte, going to indie rock concerts, and eating tacos. I enjoy a good adventure, and love that my job has taken me to new places. My clients are truly beautiful people, and I feel blessed to have the opportunity to capture the magic of their story.

PLEASE INQUIRE AT: http://kateannphotography.com/contact/

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5600

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints

Alyssa B. Getting married on 07/08/2022

Dream Wedding Photographer!

Kate has been my dream wedding photographer forever! I knew when I started creating my budget that she was my number one priority. I could not be more thankful to have her on my wedding team, especially as my wedding had to be rescheduled because of covid-19, and she was so kind and flexible with helping find a new date. She’s been nothing but positive and supportive and I can’t recommend her enough!
    Karin A. Getting married on 06/09/2022

You can't go wrong with Kate!

Our experience with Kate went perfectly and we couldn't recommend her enough. We had a somewhat unusual ceremony involving a short hike into a secluded area, which Kate was totally on board with from the beginning.

I think one of the best aspects of working with Kate was her versatility and wisdom. While she encourages you to make the ceremony fully your own, she can also dispense very helpful recommendations for the shoot that you may have overlooked.

The wedding day can be so full of logistical concerns, and you don't want yet one more thing to worry about – especially the important photos you're keeping for posterity. Kate's got you covered.

She puts you at ease, which I think is a crucial ingredient to good wedding pictures – and this in turn helps make your special day all the more enjoyable!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Getting married on 05/14/2022

The best decision you can make for your wedding!

Our number one priority when planning our wedding was to have good photographs taken. When we were introduced to Kate's work by several close friends, we knew we had to check her out, and by the time we had finished looking through her portfolio we knew she was The One for us. Working with her was a breeze, and I highly recommend adding on an engagement shoot with her as well- it is a great way to develop a rapport with Kate and get comfortable being behind the camera!

Sadly our April 2020 wedding had to be postponed until May 2022 due to COVID-19, so in the meantime we held a very small elopement ceremony in June. Kate handled all of the ups and downs of our pandemic wedding experience with grace, humor, and empathy. We are so glad we chose her to document both our elopement and rescheduled wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

755 Oella Avenue Ellicott City, 21043
410-868-6073
Location of (Kate Ann Photography)

Kate Ann Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kate Ann Photography include in the starting price?

Kate Ann Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does Kate Ann Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kate Ann Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day

What photography styles does Kate Ann Photography offer?

Kate Ann Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Kate Ann Photography offer?

Kate Ann Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kate Ann Photography offer for wedding events?

Kate Ann Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Kate Ann Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kate Ann Photography is recommended by 95% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in average response time, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding