Kassia Lee Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Kassia Lee Photography captures the highlights and magic of weddings and other special events. Owner Kassia believes in the importance of the little things and takes an unobtrusive approach to her work to document events as they unfold naturally. Photography is a lifelong passion of hers and she has more than a decade of experience in capturing memories on camera.

Kassia Lee Photography finds inspiration in nature, using earthy tones and natural light. There are numerous plans offered for both weddings and elopements, all of which can be tailored to each unique couple. Each plan includes a complimentary engagement photo shoot, as well as a consultation to create a timeline for the day itself. Couples are given print rights to their images from the day, all of which are shared through an online gallery, available for high-quality download. Other photography products available include:

• Save-the-dates
  • Albums
  • Canvases
  • Prints
  • Thank-you cards
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$650

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Leighanne P. Married on 10/01/2022

Amazing experience

Kassia is wonderful to work with! She made me feel so comfortable, beautiful and confident. She truly is amazing! She recently did my wedding and engagement photos and they are the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. Her work is beautiful just like her!!!

Kassia Lee Photography's reply:

Aw, Leighanne! Thank you so much for these kind words! I really appreciate your feedback. 🥰 It was my absolute pleasure to capture your special day and I hope we work together again in the future!
    Meaghan C. Married on 07/16/2022

Best vendor we had!

Kassia was the best vendor decision we made for our wedding! She was so warm and supportive, kind and a calming presence. Her calming and joyous presence was so beautiful. We felt like we had an old friend photographing us , and were so at ease! People who attended our wedding have sent us so many compliments on her pictures and how awesome she was! I also had a coworker who recently said she felt like she knew my husband and his personality, even though she had never met him, because of her photos. We are so thankful!!

Kassia Lee Photography's reply:

Aw, thank you so much for the sweet words Meg! I truly appreciate it! It was an honor to be a part of capturing your big day! I hope to work together again in the future!
  • illustration stars

Team

Kassia Oaks
Kassia Oaks
Owner, Photographer

Hey there, I'm Kassia. I'm a lover of animals, art, The Earth, peace, communication, & connection.

I've had a camera in hand for over 10 years.
I am booking clients all throughout New England as I'm a Central Mass native, but I enjoy traveling all over! So far my favorite destinations include Colombia, India, & Greece.

Want to travel together? Let me know, and ask me for my discounted "Travel Goal" locations!

When I'm not out taking photos... I enjoy yoga, painting, trying new coffee shops, traveling, hiking & of course, spending time with friends & family.

7234 Avalon Dr. Wilmington, MA, 01887
Location of (Kassia Lee Photography)

Kassia Lee Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kassia Lee Photography include in the starting price?

Kassia Lee Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kassia Lee Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kassia Lee Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kassia Lee Photography offer?

Kassia Lee Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Kassia Lee Photography offer?

Kassia Lee Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kassia Lee Photography offer for wedding events?

Kassia Lee Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kassia Lee Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kassia Lee Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding