Kass Photography

Most Popular Price $500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Kass Photography

Hi, and congratulations on your engagement! I’m so excited for you as you take this next step in life.

I started my photography business in the spring of 2017 as a junior in college. Now, I'm a weekend reporter for a small ABC station. My business is based in Oak Hill, West Virginia although I frequently travel to Virginia. I’m not opposed to traveling, so just ask!

For a breakdown of what kind of sessions I do and to get a ballpark estimate of cost, check out my website or send me a message. If you’d like to talk about booking and get a more specific estimate, please fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you shortly.

Follow Kass Photography on

5 Reviews for Kass Photography

Josh Maurer · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Proposal and Engagement Photos

Kassie worked with me to take surprise proposal pictures and did an engagement photo shoot right afterwards. She was very professional and was flexible when helping me plan exactly when and where to be when I proposed to get the best photos. My fiance was totally surprised and the photos turned out great! Kassie made the whole experience stress free for me and did a great job, I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Robyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Kassie did a phenomenal job, went above and beyond, had a pleasant demeanor, and very clearly has an excellent work ethic, as well as creativity, talent, and an artistic eye! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Meredith · Married on 05/24/2018

My boyfriend and I had our pictures taken for our college ring dance. Kassie did a great job figuring out different locations and poses to do for the shoot! We were so happy with our pictures and I highly recommend her for your photography needs!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Award

Kass Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files