31 Gemstone Ln, Charleston, WV 25313 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lauren Love Photography

I love photographing life's details from an artistic photojournalistic perspective. I want nothing more than to capture beautiful photographs that make a lasting impression on you and your family for generations to come. I believe that life's moments are fleeting, but the memories don't have to be! So please, let me tell your story. To view a portfolio, go to www.laurenlovephotography.com =)

dsc681
dsc135

• Real Weddings 18

4 Reviews for Lauren Love Photography

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

Lauren and Tyler were amazing!! It ended up raining the entire day and night, but it didn’t phase them one bit. I cannot wait to get our pictures back!! I’d highly recommend Lauren for any of your formal photo needs!

Kiara · Married on 09/23/2017

Lauren is absolutely amazing! After booking our venue, Lauren was the first vendor we booked because she's THAT good. Throughout our year a half engagement, Lauren was professional and organized. Everyone raved about our engagement pictures and I cannot wait to see our wedding pictures! Lauren was so organized on our wedding day and felt like a friend instead of a photographer. She always makes sure to ask what photographs you want as well as puts her creativity and talent into your pictures. I highly recommend Lauren Love Photography; I can't imagine our wedding day without her.

Jennie · Married on 11/05/2016

Choosing a photographer for my wedding was one of the most important decisions I would make during the planning. After seeing Lauren's work I knew she was going to be able to capture the most memorable moments of our wedding day. Lauren's work is amazing and we were speechless when we received our photos. I was so happy to see that I will have the perfect shots to remember the day forever. She made our wedding day less stressful, by bringing out the true personalities of everyone involved. The most important quality about Lauren, was she wasn't demanding or pushy. She interacted with our families as if she was one of us. Her talent goes beyond anything one could ever imagine.

Lauren Love Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings