855 Harley Strickland Blvd, Orange City, FL 32763 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

22 Reviews for KaraLou's Bridal

Jessica · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Karen is amazing. She helped me find the dress of my dreams to renew my vows. I tried on a ton of dresses and she was so patient with me. She wanted me to try on every style so I knew which one was perfect for me.

Sent on 05/02/2018

TRISH · Married on 10/06/2018

I'm a repeat customer for all formal attire. My daughter is getting married and thought she knew what she wanted. The staff was great about trying different styles until she found her perfect dress, well within budget!

Sent on 03/03/2018
  • Baranpartyof2

bailey · Married on 11/14/2016

I searched and searched for "The" wedding dress at stores like Davids Bridal, mom and pop boutiques, etc. And I could not find the one. After weekend and weekend of searching with my mother and grandmother, I began to get tired of trying on dress after dress. I was beginning to think that I wasn't going to find the perfect dress for me. Well one afternoon my mother and I went into KaraLou's Bridal off of a whim and low and behold, I FOUND MY DRESS! It is perfect for ME in every way possible. I never thought that this dress would be the one I pictured walking down the isle in but this dress shocked me in so many ways. I cannot wait to show my fiance this dress on our wedding day! Thank you KaraLou's Bridal!!! :)

Sent on 10/14/2015

• Cake Designers
    Cake Designers Wedding Cakes

Very nice selection of dresses and a knowledgeable caring staff.

• GotYaPhoto Photography
    GotYaPhoto Photography Wedding Photographers

Kara Lous is your no pressure Bridal Boutique. The staff is very friendly and goes over and above the call of duty. The stock they have is out of this world. Although, if they do not have the dress your trying to find in stock they will assist you with there network and find another local vendor that does. They are there to help you find the perfect wedding gown.

• 855 Harley Strickland Blvd Orange City, 32763 See on map