Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

4 Reviews for Kara Hoffman Photography

Hiring Kara Hoffman Photography for our engagement photos & wedding was probably the least stressful part of our big day. She was professional, kind and knew exactly what she was doing. She included me in everything and wanted to know what we wanted in our wedding photos above all else!

I highly recommend Kara Hoffman Photography for any wedding!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kara was recommended to my by many of my friends. She was amazing and so super seet. She got everything shot that I emagine having when I think of wedding pictures and even some I had not thought of yet, she was all over the place getting shots of the whole event. Her eye for detail is very sharp. She also went out of her way to make sure our 5 year old daughter was a very big part of every picture. She was amazingly pashent with our family and getting everyone organized..I could not believe how smooth the whole process went. Her pics came back and we're way more than we ever expected. I will.cherish.my memories forever a day now I have gorgeous photos to.prove it. I would highly recommend booking with Kara. She is so worth it.

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Kara Hoffman Photography was such a wonderful experience. She is so creative and so flexible and has an amazing technique. There are really only so many different things you can do when you are taking wedding photos. The way Kara puts her own creative touch on all the photos she takes makes them really stand out from the norm. I am so happy with her work from the first consultation to the delivery of the final product, I am 100% satisfied with her service and would highly recommend her to everyone!!!

Profile Picture laurie, 12/19/16, 1 Review