Kara Hoffman Photography Reviews

12 | Roseville, CA

12 Reviews for Kara Hoffman Photography

12 Kara Hoffman Photography Reviews

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Hiring Kara Hoffman Photography for our engagement photos & wedding was probably the least stressful part of our big day. She was professional, kind and knew exactly what she was doing. She included me in everything and wanted to know what we wanted in our wedding photos above all else!

I highly recommend Kara Hoffman Photography for any wedding!

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2018

I am not an easy person to please lol! I am very particular how I want things to appear, down to the smallest detail. Thank you Kara for capturing my perfect day, and making everything behind the scenes run smoothly.

Jake · Married on 04/20/2018

Kara was very professional and worked in a timely manner

Jacqueline · Married on 04/20/2018

Super fun to work with and be around!

Deidre · Married on 01/01/2018

Kara is AMAZING!!! If you are looking for someone to capture your most special day, she is the one you want.

Jane · Married on 08/30/2017

We fell in love with Kara when we first met her. We knew her attention to detail and knowledge of lighting where going to make our wedding photos perfect. And we were right! We were so excited to see our pictures and when we did we were blown away! She really captured the emotion and love of our special day. We highly recommend Kara Hoffman Photography! You won’t regret it!

Trinity · Married on 07/08/2017

Kara was professional and did an amazing job capturing the special moments of our wedding. Her attention to detail was incredible. Thank you Kara Hoffman Photography!!!

Melissa · Married on 02/04/2017

Kara was recommended to my by many of my friends. She was amazing and so super seet. She got everything shot that I emagine having when I think of wedding pictures and even some I had not thought of yet, she was all over the place getting shots of the whole event. Her eye for detail is very sharp. She also went out of her way to make sure our 5 year old daughter was a very big part of every picture. She was amazingly pashent with our family and getting everyone organized..I could not believe how smooth the whole process went. Her pics came back and we're way more than we ever expected. I will.cherish.my memories forever a day now I have gorgeous photos to.prove it. I would highly recommend booking with Kara. She is so worth it.

Allison · Married on 12/19/2016

What an amazing photographer. My daughters wedding pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Kara went above and beyond!!! You will not be disappointed if you book with her for your wedding.

laurie · Married on 12/19/2016

Working with Kara Hoffman Photography was such a wonderful experience. She is so creative and so flexible and has an amazing technique. There are really only so many different things you can do when you are taking wedding photos. The way Kara puts her own creative touch on all the photos she takes makes them really stand out from the norm. I am so happy with her work from the first consultation to the delivery of the final product, I am 100% satisfied with her service and would highly recommend her to everyone!!!

Cynthia · Married on 11/26/2016

I’ve worked with Kara as I am a Bridal MUA, and I got to see her first hand in action. Her professionalism and passion for her trade is second to none. Her attention to detail is amazing. The photos I have gotten from her of my Bride was WOW! I love the clean and airy feel of her photos. I would recommend her ten fold. Can’t wait to work with her again!

Kara Hoffman Photography 1

Jessica · Married on 04/09/2016

Working with Kara and her team was an absolute pleasure! Even with my daughter having a mini melt down, she helped me pull everyone together and create beautiful pictures!