Wantagh, NY 11793 Map · Phone number

About Kaplan Productions

Your wedding day should be beautiful and worry free. Kaplan Productions will help you to plan your wedding from beginning to the end so that on that special day you can enjoy your family and friends. Kaplan Productions will make this extremely important day a very memorable one for the bride/groom, guests and yourself.

With sizeable music library including traditional music tunes (i.e. religious, Jewish, etc.), you get to choose the music you would like to play at your grand event! Kaplan Productions will always be there for you and go through a step by step rehearsal that day from the entrance, to the introduction of the wedding party, to the first dance, to the cake cutting, to make your special day run as smooth as possible.

Available to you upon request are dancers, party motivators, games, giveaways and a light show. If you need music for the wedding ceremony or cocktail hour they have a special set up you can inquire about. Kaplan Productions also plays easy listening music during the cocktail hour and dinner, so you and your guests can relax, socialize and eat.

4949d8af80105992 1203639625094 IMG 0521
Couple kissing
Couple kissing
Couple eating
Couple eating
4949d8af80105992 1203639625094 IMG 0521

1 Reviews for Kaplan Productions

Jennifer · Married on 09/18/2005

There are no words to express the amount of thanks that I can give you. I have waited 11 years for my special day and finally it had arrived. I worried so much for everything to run smoothly and because of you it did. Your sense of joy, humor, compassion and patience made my wedding day unbelievable. The fact that you went out off your way to make sure all of the music I requested was played and making sure my daughter was well taken care of while I enjoyed my husband and all of my guests. I could have never imagined a better wedding in my life. From our hearts to yours. Sincerest of Thanks. Your The Best In The Biz !!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/21/2008

• Wantagh, 11793 See on map
    9142628227 (Other Phone Number)
    27/7