Kaleigh Turner Photography

Cincinnati, OH View map
$4,600 Most Popular Price

$4,600 Most Popular Price

I believe life should be about experiences and not the things you gather along the way. There are moments in your life that will stand out in time, and because of the way that moment made you feel, it will be pressed into your memory always. This is why weddings are my passion. After the flowers dry up and the dress is in a box, your memories from your wedding will live on in the photos you cherish. My style is romantic, timeless and especially fun. From the very first email to the big day and beyond, I strive to bring you nothing but the very best experience. I have been successfully shooting weddings since 2009, and my work has been featured in magazines and blogs, including TheKnot: Ohio and Cincinnati Wedding Magazine. I'm available for weddings both locally and nationally/internationally! Can't wait to talk wedding details with you! XO

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

• Lisa
    Lisa Married on 10/10/2020
    I believe that you cannot put a price on memories that pictures preserve and because of this belief I feel this was one of the most important vendor choices for our weding day! Kaleigh did a fantastic job! She captured moments that we would have forgotten or overlooked. I cannot stress how great she was the day of the wedding! She helped with things that weren't related to photography at all. She honestly wants your wedding day to be perfect and she will do what she can to make that happen!
    Stacey H. Married on 10/20/2018

We loved our photographer!

We knew Kaleigh embodied everything we were looking for in a photographer the day we met her. She is not only extremely well-organized and professional, but also very personable and fun to work with. She uses simple and easy to fill out questionnaires to gather all the information pertinent to the wedding day then creates a detailed day-of timeline. It made our lives so much easier! Of course, most importantly, Kaleigh (and assistant Brandy) captured absolutely beautiful photos of our wedding day. All the photos we hoped to have were captured. She shared one of our photos with us the day after the wedding, wrote a sweet blog with a sample of pictures about a week later, and sent an entire gallery to us roughly a month after the wedding. We are very impressed and so happy we found her!
    Amneh Married on 07/14/2018
    Kaleigh and her assistant were beyond amazing! I love that she helped us come up with a wedding timeline; it helped all of us and our vendors stay on schedule and made the day run smoothly. She was great to ask for advice with picking other vendors as well. She got our engagement and wedding pictures back extremely quick, and even had some preview photos just days after the wedding. Kaleigh is not only a photographer, but she is just great overall to have around during the wedding day. I would recommend Kaleigh to any bride!! Our pictures turned out so amazing, and I love that I have them all in color AND black/white.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Cincinnati
Location of (Kaleigh Turner Photography)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding