60 Pilgrim Drive, Lancaster, PA 17603 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,495
Availability Check your date

About k. m. keagy photography

Keagy Photography is in the business of capturing quality wedding photographs meant to document your days events and emotion with minimal interruptions and distractions, so you can do your thing.

Follow k. m. keagy photography on

053114lou0352
091314gra0333
091314gra0569

13 Reviews for k. m. keagy photography

Julianne · Married on 10/20/2018

Great photographer

We chose Kyle Keagy to be our photographer after working with him for my sister's wedding and seeing the quality of the photos he took. Despite the hours on the package (I think we chose the 8 hour package), Kyle assured us he would stay as long as we wanted, far surpassing the 8 hour mark. He took photos from 11am to 10pm, and never once complained! He had great ideas about poses, photo locations (we were at Moonstone Manor which has so many great photo opportunities), and more. He not only worked with me and my fiance, but also accommodated my parent's request for a family photo of over 30 people. He told us at the end of the night he had taken more photos that day than any other wedding he'd ever done, primarily because our groomsmen were so fun to shoot!!! :) he snapped so many photos of them dancing (in addition to all the photos of us and other guests too!). He also said the photos should be ready in 4 weeks, which is amazing turnaround! Kyle is so nice and professional, and really has great vision. We also got a free engagement photoshoot included in our package, which helped us figure out poses and ideas way ahead of the actual wedding. We held the shoot at our wedding venue since Kyle hadn't shot at our venue before, which also was a great idea. I was really happy with his service for the price he charges. Highly recommend!!!

Kasey · Married on 10/22/2016

Kyle was AMAZING! We purchased the 8 hour package, which was not only inexpensively priced but also included a pre-wedding/ engagement photography session. Kyle was kind enough to meet us 45 minutes outside of Lancaster for the first photo shoot. He was great! We knew from that day we had picked the perfect photographer for our wedding. And, when the pictures came it only confirmed our decision. When it came to the day of the wedding Kyle was excellent. He was professional and patient. He took all the shots we wanted and you never even knew he was there. He captured every moment that made our wedding special, from the walk down the aisle to the dance floor. He is a very talented photographer and we hope to work with him again in the future.

I am so happy that I chose Kyle as our photographer. He was extremely accomodating to all of our guests who continuously asked for him to take pictures- but did not let that get in the way of getting HUNDREDS of great shots of us and our family. His eye for creativity is impressive- and some of the shots he captured were like no other that I have ever seen before. Upon receiving the pictures- I felt that I was able to relive my day all over again. His style is unique- and his prices very competitive. I would recommend k.m. keagy photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. I will treasure the moments he captured for the rest of my life. Thanks SO much, Kyle!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

k. m. keagy photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Riverdale Manor
    Riverdale Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Kyle Keagy has been a preferred vendor at Riverdale Manor for 7 years. His laid back style puts his clients at ease in front of the camera and his work is truly a great value

• Occasions Disc Jockeys
    Occasions Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

When one of our DJ's got married, he used Kyle for his laid-back, unobtrusive style. As a wedding professional, it is always nice to work with Kyle. He is very professional and easy to work with.

• 60 Pilgrim Drive Lancaster, PA 17603 See on map