12 Reviews for k. m. keagy photography

High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Digital Files (1)
12 k. m. keagy photography Reviews

Kyle was AMAZING! We purchased the 8 hour package, which was not only inexpensively priced but also included a pre-wedding/ engagement photography session. Kyle was kind enough to meet us 45 minutes outside of Lancaster for the first photo shoot. He was great! We knew from that day we had picked the perfect photographer for our wedding. And, when the pictures came it only confirmed our decision. When it came to the day of the wedding Kyle was excellent. He was professional and patient. He took all the shots we wanted and you never even knew he was there. He captured every moment that made our wedding special, from the walk down the aisle to the dance floor. He is a very talented photographer and we hope to work with him again in the future.

Profile Picture Kasey , 10/22/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

I am so happy that I chose Kyle as our photographer. He was extremely accomodating to all of our guests who continuously asked for him to take pictures- but did not let that get in the way of getting HUNDREDS of great shots of us and our family. His eye for creativity is impressive- and some of the shots he captured were like no other that I have ever seen before. Upon receiving the pictures- I felt that I was able to relive my day all over again. His style is unique- and his prices very competitive. I would recommend k.m. keagy photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. I will treasure the moments he captured for the rest of my life. Thanks SO much, Kyle!!

Profile Picture User4013762, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kyle was AWESOME!!! Not only was he kind and unobtrusive, but he cared more about taking beautiful, quality pictures rather than making a quick buck. He was also very patient, but direct with our rowdy bridal party. He was always professional and generous with his time.

Profile Picture Adea, 10/19/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My husband and I were not from the Lancaster area and were referred to Km Keagy by our reception site. We couldn't have been happier With the end result, Kyle has an eye to capture and incorporate the beautiful landscape into pictures. My husband and I were on a strict budget, the photography packages are affordable. If you are getting married in the Lancaster area be sure to look into this, we had a great experience!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot praise Kyle enough. He is calm, professional, laid back, unobtrusive, and a great artist. He gets the shots but you barely know he's there. I loved that. I had just been to a wedding where the photographer was so in your face and Kyle is just the opposite. I cannot wait to see our photos - I know they will be amazing! I would recommend Kyle to anyone.

Profile Picture Kim, 5/19/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kyle was fantastic. He is very easy to work with. He just knows where to be and what to do to get the perfect pictures. Without anyone even knowing he was there he got every shot and told the story of the day so well it was like having a video from start to finish. We highly recommend him to anyone! Thanks Kyle for being a very big part of our kids special day and for making a wonderful keepsake for them.

Profile Picture B., 9/17/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kyle Keagy was fabulous to work with due to his creative and more natural approach to photography. He did a fantastic job, especially considering that we wanted a more candid look for our wedding pictures. He was priced great and we got way more than we were expecting when it came to our budget for photography. He was also capable of working with our time constraint between the ceremony and reception when it came to pictures with my husband--we had only 30 minutes in between by the time we got the Gettysburg Battlefield. On that topic, Kyle had already researched the area and picked out a great site for out pictures than more than exceeded our expectations. He was fun and relaxed to work with, but with a high amount of professionalism. We are planning already to drive the 40 minutes to Lancaster for any future portraits we may want in the future due to how impressed we were with Kyle.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, KYLE!!! We can hardly wait the 3 weeks for our pictures to be ready!

Profile Picture Natasha, 9/25/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were looking for a nice balance of candid shots and a few posed images; Kyle did not disappoint. He was very easy to communicate with and moved through our Ceremony and Reception with ghost-like ease. Even though it rained all day, he captured some wonderful outdoor shots that we wanted. Keagy Photography has a nice menu of packages. You're sure to find something for any budget. My husband and I are extremely pleased with Keagy Photography's service.

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/25/08, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We just got our photos online and are so impressed with his work! We are so happy that we picked him to go with for our wedding day!! He's so easy to work with and isn't in your face to get pictures. I would most definitely recommend him!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/17/08, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kyle is a fabulous photographer, especially if you're someone who is looking for wedding photographs that are creative and unique. The first time we met Kyle, he offerred to come to our apartment to show us his work. This was so convenient because at this point in our wedding planning, we were so tired of driving around Lancaster County looking at vendors. We have yet to see all of our wedding pictures from Kyle, but my husband and I are confident that Kyle captured the key moments of our special day. We highly recommend him for your special day!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 8/2/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our wedding photography! Kyle was great to work with, very affordable, and really went the extra mile to make sure we'd have a lot of wonderful wedding photos for years to come. We highly recommend using Keagy Photography for your wedding photos - you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/3/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

The best photographer ever! He was so easy going and made everything really simple I didnt have to worry about a thing! I highly recommend :0)

Profile Picture sharon, 5/12/07, 6 Reviews