Nottingham, Nottingham, MD 21236 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,700
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 32

About K. L. Planning Company

K. L. Planning Company, LLC is a creative wedding planner in Nottingham, Maryland. Kari Patchak is an award-winning wedding planner who will work with couples to achieve the vision for their dream day. She works to make sure that no detail is spared and plans weddings for couples on any budget. Event planning is in her DNA as she has always enjoyed putting together events and making sure each detail was incorporated. For couples who want to leave the details to an expert so they can enjoy their special day to the fullest, consider working with Kari to bring your wedding day plans to life.

K. L. Planning Company, LLC offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Partial planning
  • Full-service coordination
  • In-person meetings with consultant
  • Budget analysis
  • Vendor contract review, referrals and selection
  • Vendor contract review
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Timelines
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
  • Setup and break down

K. L. Planning Company 6
K. L. Planning Company 7

Sara · Married on 09/01/2019

Best Decision We Made!!

Kari and her team are absolutely amazing! Having a day of coordinator was incredibly important to me and it was such an easy decision hiring K. L. Planning Company. From the first time my husband and met with Kari, we knew our wedding day was in good hands. Kari is highly organized and personable. She made sure that she coordinated the timelines with each of our vendors. Terry, her assistant was incredible! She was patient with our large bridal party and made sure our day was everything we hoped it would be. The best decision we made was hiring K.L. Planning Company, LLC!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/11/2019

Impressed already!!!

I hired Kari to be my wedding coordinator for my wedding in May 2019 about six months ago and she has been nothing shy of amazing!! I’m planning my wedding from out of state and she’s making it much less stressful. She even helped with the planning of my bridal shower! She’s always available to talk which is super helpful as things pop into my head. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a wedding coordinator. I can’t wait to see what amazing things she does on the big day!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Fallon

Fallon · Married on 11/17/2018

BEST Decision I Made For A Stress-Free Wedding Day!

Hiring Kari and her amazing team for month-of coordination was hands down the absolute BEST decision I made during the entire wedding planning process. Kari created an incredibly detailed checklist and timeline for both our rehearsal and entire wedding down down to the minute. She thought of things that had never even crossed my mind. She also coordinated with all of our vendors, confirmed arrival times, and wrapped up all loose ends to ensure that there would be no surprises, which took a lot off of my plate the few weeks before the wedding. When it snowed the day of the rehearsal and our coordinator from our venue could not make it, Kari was there and ran the entire rehearsal so smoothly and assured me that everything would be fine. The day of the wedding, Kari and her sister Kelly handled any problems that arose, set up the entire reception space to look exactly as I had imagined, and kept everyone on schedule. Turns out there were several family related problems, but I never had a clue until after the wedding because Kari handled everything. Kari and her team allowed me to be completely stress free the day of the wedding and I am so thankful for everything she did to make my wedding the best day of my life!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Award

K. L. Planning Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

• Nottingham Nottingham, MD, 21236 See on map