K. L. Planning Company Reviews

14 Reviews for K. L. Planning Company

• Blaire

Blaire · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommend!

Kari and her team did an amazing job helping with the planning of my wedding. I hired Kari as my day-of coordinator. They all went above and beyond to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect. Kari's attention to detail helped tremendously!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Sara · Married on 09/01/2019

Best Decision We Made!!

Kari and her team are absolutely amazing! Having a day of coordinator was incredibly important to me and it was such an easy decision hiring K. L. Planning Company. From the first time my husband and met with Kari, we knew our wedding day was in good hands. Kari is highly organized and personable. She made sure that she coordinated the timelines with each of our vendors. Terry, her assistant was incredible! She was patient with our large bridal party and made sure our day was everything we hoped it would be. The best decision we made was hiring K.L. Planning Company, LLC!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/11/2019

Impressed already!!!

I hired Kari to be my wedding coordinator for my wedding in May 2019 about six months ago and she has been nothing shy of amazing!! I’m planning my wedding from out of state and she’s making it much less stressful. She even helped with the planning of my bridal shower! She’s always available to talk which is super helpful as things pop into my head. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a wedding coordinator. I can’t wait to see what amazing things she does on the big day!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Fallon

Fallon · Married on 11/17/2018

BEST Decision I Made For A Stress-Free Wedding Day!

Hiring Kari and her amazing team for month-of coordination was hands down the absolute BEST decision I made during the entire wedding planning process. Kari created an incredibly detailed checklist and timeline for both our rehearsal and entire wedding down down to the minute. She thought of things that had never even crossed my mind. She also coordinated with all of our vendors, confirmed arrival times, and wrapped up all loose ends to ensure that there would be no surprises, which took a lot off of my plate the few weeks before the wedding. When it snowed the day of the rehearsal and our coordinator from our venue could not make it, Kari was there and ran the entire rehearsal so smoothly and assured me that everything would be fine. The day of the wedding, Kari and her sister Kelly handled any problems that arose, set up the entire reception space to look exactly as I had imagined, and kept everyone on schedule. Turns out there were several family related problems, but I never had a clue until after the wedding because Kari handled everything. Kari and her team allowed me to be completely stress free the day of the wedding and I am so thankful for everything she did to make my wedding the best day of my life!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/10/2018

The best decision I made!

The best decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process was hiring Kari and her team. Kari is nothing but amazing and no detail is left out.. literally. She would ask me questions that I never even thought of. She would talk me through timelines and decisions I had to make. I had a bunch of vendors and she perfectly coordinated them all into my timeline and they all knew what time they needed to be there. Even with a small issue the day of (which I did not know about until after the wedding... how it should be) she managed to fix the problem and it was still perfect. Her assistant, Kelly, was also so amazing and they literally made my wedding dreams come true. Kari was so accessible and I felt so comfortable texting her about everything no matter what time. I will always, always, always recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Sheena · Married on 12/01/2017

Can I give them 6 stars??? This team made my wedding the best wedding ever! I never even knew about any issues because a problem never lasted more than a few minutes! My wedding day was absolutely perfect and I have Kari’s team to thank. I’m eternally grateful for the effort, attention to detail, and the efficiency. It was simply stunning! Kari listened to exactly what I wanted and comforted me. I am pretty sure I was the most relaxed bride ever because of her. I could go on and on but I’ll have to let you see for yourself. Of all the decisions I made for the wedding, picking K.L. Planning may have been the best one! ❤️

Sent on 12/07/2017

Julie · Married on 11/04/2017

Kari and Kelly when above and beyond to make my day a piece of cake. After meeting with her the first time I knew I'd have nothing to worry about. She is so kind and sweet and obviously loves what she does. She was in full contact with me the entire time. The day of my wedding I woke up knowing that Kari was in charge so I didn't have to worry about a thing. I didn't stress one bit that day because of her. I had a blast and had the best time of my life. Thank you Kari and Kelly for doing what you do and making sure my day ran smooth and just how I dreamed it!! You're the best!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

Kari and her team (Kelly and Kelly) did a wonderful job as day-of coordinators for my wedding on 10/28. Kari met with me then set up a timeline and coordinated it with all of the vendors before hand. She sent me reminders about a week out from the wedding to tie up any loose ends.

During the wedding, she directed me, my now husband, the wedding party, and all of the vendors to make sure we stayed on track. This allowed us (and our parents) to enjoy our dinners, drinks, and dancing. She even handled a few curveballs like getting a golf cart from the venue so I could get pretty, scenic pictures that were not within walking distance. She tracked down the golf cart instantly and we were on our way within a few short minutes.

I had a church ceremony with reception at a different venue. Kari set up everything at the reception venue while Kelly was at the church to make sure that it was set up for the ceremony. Everything went smoothly at both places, and they were set up exactly how I envisioned. If there were any issues, they were handled so well that I was unaware anything happened.

If you (and your immediate family) want to have a stress free day, Kari and her team have you covered! Our wedding day would not have been the same without them!

Danielle · Married on 10/21/2017

I am forever grateful for Kari and her team. Kari was my day of coordinator and she is hands down amazing. In the weeks leading up to the wedding she was in constant contact with my husband and I about details and contracts. She went the extra mile to connect with a few of our vendors to ensure everything went smoothly.
    When my guests arrived to the private estate for the reception, everything was set-up perfectly and beyond my expectations. I have heard from so many people that couples never get to eat on their wedding day. I made mention of this to Kari in passing, and she made sure the caterer served my husband two full plates of food immediately after our first dance. Additionally, my parents arranged a surprise fireworks show as my wedding present. Kari ran around all reception with the fire marshal and fireworks team to ensure everything went off without a hitch. I was 100% surprised.
    I am so thankful for Kari and her team. My wedding was successful because of all of the behind the scenes magic she worked. It was amazing to see my mother and family members enjoy the wedding and not worry about the details. Kari is unique in the sense that she can see the big picture as well as execute all of the details. She truly puts the brides needs/wants first. I would without a doubt recommend Kari to anyone getting married. She is the best.

Kelly · Married on 09/23/2017

I hired Kari to be my day of coordinator for my wedding in September of 2017. She did an AMAZING job with helping me stay calm, communicating with myself and the vendors, and executed our wedding perfectly. Since then, I joined Kari's team! She is an amazing woman to work for and has so much information to share! I am so happy I chose this company to be part of our big day!

Alexandra · Married on 09/09/2017

First of all, there are not words to adequately describe how amazing Kari did at coordinating every aspect of our wedding. Just know that this review will not do justice to the great work that her and her intern did.

Kari started by having a meeting with me about 6 months out and about 1 month out. She called all of our vendors and ensured that they would be there and gave them an intricate timeline that her an I developed.

The biggest task for Kari was definitely the wedding day because we were on a beach where we basically had to haul everything in, set it up and start from scratch. She made my wedding day an absolute dream. I didn't even have to worry about ANYTHING until my "sneak peak" of the venue set up around 2pm. Looking back on it, that wasn't even necessary because her work was so amazing. I would trust her with my wedding 100x over and never even feel the need to see a sneak peak. Everything was perfection and EXACTLY how we discussed. It brought tears to my eyes to see it all come together and Kari was the thread that held everything in place.

My wedding day was like a fairytale and I can honestly say I have NO IDEA what I would have done without Kari's experience and service.

I would recommend K.L. Planning to ANYONE and EVERYONE who is considering a day-of coordinator or planner. You will 100% not be disappointed. Kari was beyond organized, prepared, experienced, professional and excited during the entire process. If I could do it all over again, I would relive that day 10,000x and I would have Kari there with me for every single one.

Absolutely perfect in every way

Annie · Married on 06/23/2017

Kari was absolutely amazing and I would hire her in a second if I could do it all over again! She is extremely knowledgeable, organized, easy to work with, and professional. She was on top of everything throughout the planning processed and even helped to keep me organized and thinking of things that I needed to do. It put my mind at ease knowing that she would be able to handle anything that might happen that day so that my husband and I could enjoy our special day. We highly recommend using Kari and K.L. Planning for any of your party planning needs. You will not be disappointed! :)

Sent on 07/11/2017

katie · Married on 05/27/2017

Kari was my day of coordinator for my wedding on 5/27/17. I am so thankful our paths crossed. Kari went above and beyond for me! I was struggling to find a hairstylist and she immediately recommended someone to me which is who i ended up using and loving! She reached out to all of my vendors making sure everyone was on the same page. She is cery orgainzed and has a folder just for you and all of your ideas! she even had her friend make me a personalized sign for our photobooth!! Our rehearsal didnt go as i had planned (was due to my venue lady) but she made sure to have the ceremony go the way I had dreamt of and it was seamless! I couldnt have had a stress-free day without her and i highly highly recommend her for ANY event. she was as calm as a cucumber during the whole process and was so so helpful! she is super down to earth and is definitely all about her clients! I love ya Kari! thank you so much again!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Regina · Married on 04/21/2017

Long overdue review here of my experience! Married at a simple courthouse ceremony followed the next day by a celebration party this past April 2017. Hard to believe it was a year ago my now husband and I began planning this get together. As the months ticked off and our party date drew closer...it dawned on me that I would never in a million years be able to handle every 'day of' detail. Like, meeting the caterers, checking on coffee service delivery, making sure the cake would actually arrive AND decorate every dang table on the fly just so...Love my husband but he can be pretty distractable. Just the trait a bride needs for party set up! Lucky for me he understood I could use some help. It came in the form of a social media posting by this business owner, offering day of coordinating. Being an older couple, we hadn't even heard of this term! We also thought...this has got to be something extravagantly priced and directed at younger couples' parents with a lot if dough....We interviewed Kari. She calmed me with her professional demeanor, wowed us with how quickly she 'got' what we wanted out of our event and drew up an extremely reasonable contract. Hired quickly there after... K.L. Planning Company set me at ease and helped pull off our rather unique celebration to a tee. We are, again, an older couple and we really appreciated the quality of services... Thanks Kari!