Stoughton, Stoughton, MA 02072 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,750
Availability Check your date

About K. Engel Photography

• I was born and raised in Maine and dream of one day retiring there by the ocean, like a real life Miss Rumphius. But until then, I live just outside of Boston with my husband and cat. I'm married to my high school sweetheart, but we waited a decade before saying our own vows. If I'm not photographing people in love, I'm probably enjoying a glass (bottle) of champagne on the couch or wandering the aisles of Home Goods, antique shops, or the local greenhouse because I have a serious succulent addiction. (No, really, it's out of control. Send help.) I believe everything is better by the ocean and you should never wait to explore the world. My next travels will be to Spain and Portugal. I take inspiration from natural light, film, travels, and the unique love stories I encounter.

• My approach to your wedding day is all about keeping things real and natural. When you look at your images I want them to feel genuinely you and reflect who you are together. I love capturing emotion and candid moments - the ones that made you laugh, and looking back someday might make you cry. These seemingly everyday moments often pass us by, and I want your wedding images to celebrate the simple joy in just being together. I love working with couples who appreciate nature and a sense of adventure, and bring joy, enthusiasm, and personal touches to the planning of their wedding day! Whether it's handwritten vows, family heirlooms, or favorite flowers from childhood, I can't wait to see how you incorporate these special details that connect your lives together. It's these simple things that are some of the most beautiful to celebrate. Cheers to your story!

Follow K. Engel Photography on

271ea5d732c5ca63 Coastal Maine Wedding 155
8b6e475c9275ec63 1523365623 311a605fcee59719 1523365661174 4 027A0296

3 Reviews for K. Engel Photography

Roslyn · Married on 08/17/2018

Kendra was our wedding photographer and she also did a complimentary engagement shoot for us at our house so we could meet and get comfortable. Working with Kendra throughout the wedding planning process was super easy and she always made us feel at ease. On top of that, our pictures are absolutely stunning! She captured so many special moments that we missed during our wedding and our couples photos are very natural looking/not too staged. Highly recommend Kendra as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Brooke · Married on 10/21/2017

Kendra was our wedding photographer on 10/21/17. She was amazing from the moment we met! I found her on Instagram and immediately loved her crisp, light and bright photography style. I reached out for pricing information and couldn't believe her reasonably priced packages. Next, we video chatted with me and Kendra let me pick her brain and gave me as much info I could ask for. I loved chatting with her and making sure our personalities "clicked." Honestly, she is so funny, friendly and outgoing, I don't think there's anyone she couldn't click with! The engagement session was amazing. I loved how she let us be natural and interact organically in front of the camera. She was open with letting us know it takes a few minutes to warm up in front of the camera. I was thankful for the engagement session for my husband and I to get used to being photographed and to also establish our relationship with Kendra. Our engagement photos turned out gorgeous. They look like they belong in a fine art museum! We had so much fun spending the afternoon with her art the engagement shoot, and when I finally got to see her again on our wedding day, it was like spending the day with an old friend. She was so prepared with knowing exactly which formal portraits we wanted, and helped us stay on schedule. She got our photos to us in less than 8 weeks after the wedding, and they are the most beautiful photographs! I constantly get complimented on them. They're so crisp and romantic and elegant! Kendra was the best wedding-vendor decision I made and I can't recommend her enough! We love Kendra and will cherish our photos forever.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/15/2017

As much as Kendra fell in love with our love story we fell in love with her and her work. Kendra is so generous with her time, we connected in person and via phone/email/text multiple times before the big day. Kendra was also so attentive to each and every detail, those we wanted to be captured as well as those we didn't even think of. Kendra made great use of light, brought lots of energy and personality to the day, and wasn't shy getting friends and family members in photos. Her following blog post of our event was true to who we are and we couldn't be happier with the photos from our wedding day. Super bonus, the timely turnaround, we received our wedding photos within two weeks of our wedding! We would use her services again and highly recommend her photography skills to anyone who is looking for exceptional work (without the hefty price tag).

Sent on 06/12/2017

K. Engel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Stoughton Stoughton, MA, 02072 See on map