Justice of the Peace Gina

Waltham, MA View map

$297 Typical Price

My education and work experience as an English/drama teacher and social worker enables me to meet your needs whether you wish a short, sweet exchange of vows or a customized ceremony with readings and rituals. I can make your ceremony spiritual or secular, recognize your parents and include your children and guests. I can help you write your own vows to substitute for mine.

I can consult with you in person or make all arrangements via phone or e-mail. I can facilitate rehearsals. I also officiate vow renewals and baby elcomings. Count on me to soothe and make comfortable the most nervous prospective bride and groom. I have performed weddings in a wide variety of settings from a gondola on the Charles River and the Liberty Hotel to a Nantucket backyard and a small studio apartment. I am very comfortable with same gender weddings. I have 25 years of experience as a Justice of the Peace/Wedding Celebrant and can provide references.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$297

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$17

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Quaker
Shinto
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

MA

What languages do you speak?

Italian

• Alexander
    Alexander T. Married on 08/08/2021

Regina saved us from having to reschedule due to city error

We scheduled a wedding in Waltham City Hall, confirming everything with them several weeks before. We then made reservations for dinner and other events later during the wedding day. Unfortunately, the City Hall made a mistake and we were notified that Justice of Peace would not be available literally 3 days before the wedding. This was a very unpleasant surprise for us. Luckily, I found Regina and gave her a call. She was able to perform the ceremony with literally a 3-day notice during quarantine. She was punctual both with the ceremony and handing the documents back to the City Hall. We're very happy with the service.
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn R. Married on 09/05/2020

Fabulous and made our wedding easy

From the moment I first started chatting with Regina I knew she was the right fit! She knows what she is doing and makes the process so easy and fun. We really appreciated how well she performed but also how good her communication was. If you need a JOP who knows what she’s doing and puts a lot of care into making sure your wedding is exactly what you want, you need Regina.

Justice of the Peace Gina's reply:

Thank you so much, Kathryn, for the glowing review! It was a pleasure working with you and Denis to craft your ceremony.
    Cecily G. Married on 08/26/2020

Justice Gina gave us the perfect wedding!

My now-husband and I were feeling so defeated with limited city hall options during COVID. We got JOP Regina's contact info from Waltham city clerk. When I (cold) called her, she picked up! We had our wedding planned within a matter of hours. She was incredibly responsive every step of the way with prompt replies to emails. We arranged to have our ceremony on her back deck with my husband's parents present - she was welcoming, professional, and provided us a quiet, accomodating space to have a brief, low key ceremony. She took a great picture of us on her phone and sent it to us via email. She also dropped off our paperwork to city hall x such a relief as we were heading out the same day for our honeymoon! We are so thankful we found Justice Gina!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Justice of the Peace Gina 1
Discount
20% Discount for MTA members and their families

Waltham, 02453
Location of (Justice of the Peace Gina)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding