Justice of the Peace Gina

Justice of the Peace Gina

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Justice of the Peace Gina

Wedding Officiant/Celebrant

I majored in English and drama and later trained and worked as a social worker. This background and work experience enables me to meet your needs whether you wish a short, sweet exchange of vows or a customized ceremony with readings and rituals. I can make your ceremony spiritual or secular, recognize your parents and include your children and guests. I can help you write your own vows to substitute for mine.

I have ample time to consult with you and even officiate should your ceremony be mid-week, mid-morning. I can facilitate rehearsals. Count on me to soothe the most nervous prospective bride and groom and make the process very comfortable. I have performed weddings in a wide variety of settings from a gondola on the Charles River and the Liberty Hotel to a Nantucket backyard and a small studio apartment. I am very comfortable with same gender weddings. I have 24 years of experience as a Justice of the Peace/Wedding Celebrant and can provide references.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Boston

Follow Justice of the Peace Gina on

14 Reviews for Justice of the Peace Gina

Regina was great! We did the choose your own ceremony and she worked with us to make sure it was perfect! I would definitely recommend her to my friends!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Gina was excellent, she made our day perfect.

Profile Picture Ann Marie, 7/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Regina was very friendly and professional to work with. She responded to all emails quickly, and her price was reasonable. We used the ceremony she already had prepared, which was short and sweet just like we wanted, but she also offered plenty of chances to customize with readings, rituals and custom vows. Regina also provided us with all the details and timelines we needed to know about when getting a marriage license. She had a great demeanor and seemed to genuinely enjoy being part of our wedding day. We would highly recommend Justice of the Peace Regina Pacitti!

Profile Picture User4225289, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1456887425017 eric and yangs wedding at commanders mansion
220x220 sq 1456887481219 chatting with bride and maid of honor pre ceremony
220x220 sq 1456887530662 05785966deweymouneimneh

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1493241860 14c65834f0158c46 1456887425017 eric and yangs wedding at commanders mansion

For MTA members and their families

Redeem In-Store