Trapelo Road, Waltham, MA 02452 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Justice of the Peace Gina

I majored in English and drama and later trained and worked as a social worker. This background and work experience enables me to meet your needs whether you wish a short, sweet exchange of vows or a customized ceremony with readings and rituals. I can make your ceremony spiritual or secular, recognize your parents and include your children and guests. I can help you write your own vows to substitute for mine.

I have ample time to consult with you and even officiate should your ceremony be mid-week, mid-morning. I can facilitate rehearsals. Count on me to soothe the most nervous prospective bride and groom and make the process very comfortable. I have performed weddings in a wide variety of settings from a gondola on the Charles River and the Liberty Hotel to a Nantucket backyard and a small studio apartment. I am very comfortable with same gender weddings. I have 24 years of experience as a Justice of the Peace/Wedding Celebrant and can provide references.

Follow Justice of the Peace Gina on

05785966deweymouneimneh
erin jared wedding 261
eric and yangs wedding at commanders mansion
Justice of the Peace Gina
chatting with bride and maid of honor pre ceremony
05785966deweymouneimneh
erin jared wedding 261
eric and yangs wedding at commanders mansion

15 Reviews for Justice of the Peace Gina

Regina was great! We did the choose your own ceremony and she worked with us to make sure it was perfect! I would definitely recommend her to my friends!

Ann Marie · Married on 07/04/2014

Gina was excellent, she made our day perfect.

Regina was very friendly and professional to work with. She responded to all emails quickly, and her price was reasonable. We used the ceremony she already had prepared, which was short and sweet just like we wanted, but she also offered plenty of chances to customize with readings, rituals and custom vows. Regina also provided us with all the details and timelines we needed to know about when getting a marriage license. She had a great demeanor and seemed to genuinely enjoy being part of our wedding day. We would highly recommend Justice of the Peace Regina Pacitti!

Justice of the Peace Gina FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MA

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Justice of the Peace Gina 1
    For MTA members and their families
    20% Discount for MTA members and their families