Justice of the Peace Gina Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • Alexander
    Alexander T. Married on 08/08/2021

Regina saved us from having to reschedule due to city error

We scheduled a wedding in Waltham City Hall, confirming everything with them several weeks before. We then made reservations for dinner and other events later during the wedding day. Unfortunately, the City Hall made a mistake and we were notified that Justice of Peace would not be available literally 3 days before the wedding. This was a very unpleasant surprise for us. Luckily, I found Regina and gave her a call. She was able to perform the ceremony with literally a 3-day notice during quarantine. She was punctual both with the ceremony and handing the documents back to the City Hall. We're very happy with the service.
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn R. Married on 09/05/2020

Fabulous and made our wedding easy

From the moment I first started chatting with Regina I knew she was the right fit! She knows what she is doing and makes the process so easy and fun. We really appreciated how well she performed but also how good her communication was. If you need a JOP who knows what she’s doing and puts a lot of care into making sure your wedding is exactly what you want, you need Regina.

Justice of the Peace Gina's reply:

Thank you so much, Kathryn, for the glowing review! It was a pleasure working with you and Denis to craft your ceremony.
    Cecily G. Married on 08/26/2020

Justice Gina gave us the perfect wedding!

My now-husband and I were feeling so defeated with limited city hall options during COVID. We got JOP Regina's contact info from Waltham city clerk. When I (cold) called her, she picked up! We had our wedding planned within a matter of hours. She was incredibly responsive every step of the way with prompt replies to emails. We arranged to have our ceremony on her back deck with my husband's parents present - she was welcoming, professional, and provided us a quiet, accomodating space to have a brief, low key ceremony. She took a great picture of us on her phone and sent it to us via email. She also dropped off our paperwork to city hall x such a relief as we were heading out the same day for our honeymoon! We are so thankful we found Justice Gina!
    Nicole G. Married on 10/12/2019

Highly recommend Regina

Regina was amazing! We highly recommend her! She is very personable, professional and down to earth! She made our special day that much better!!! Thank you Regina!!!

Justice of the Peace Gina's reply:

Thanks so much for the complimentary review. I appreciate you posting it so quickly too. Enjoy your Mr. and Mrs. status!
    Diana Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent Choice

Regina was professional and easy to work with. Starting with her ceremony template we added our own changes & readings, and she helped edit and make sure everything was just right, all over email. Our ceremony was at the Lyman Estate in Waltham, and she is located in Waltham and has worked there many times. Friendly and easy to talk with, it was great to have her officiate our ceremony.
  • User1925256 2+ years ago
    Regina was great! We did the choose your own ceremony and she worked with us to make sure it was perfect! I would definitely recommend her to my friends!
    Ann M. Married on 07/04/2014
    Gina was excellent, she made our day perfect.
  • User1924583 2+ years ago
    Regina was very friendly and professional to work with. She responded to all emails quickly, and her price was reasonable. We used the ceremony she already had prepared, which was short and sweet just like we wanted, but she also offered plenty of chances to customize with readings, rituals and custom vows. Regina also provided us with all the details and timelines we needed to know about when getting a marriage license. She had a great demeanor and seemed to genuinely enjoy being part of our wedding day. We would highly recommend Justice of the Peace Regina Pacitti!
    Joy Married on 09/14/2013
    Regina is a total sweetheart and a wonderful officiant! She's quick to respond to emails and provides plenty of opportunities to customize the ceremony, including memorial passages, readings, etc. All night, my relatives kept complimenting me on the beautiful ceremony (even the relatives I thought might object to an entirely nonreligious ceremony), and I had to give credit where credit was due--it was all Regina! I highly recommend her!
    Luisa Married on 09/18/2011
    Regina was amazing. The ceremony was beautiful, and all the guests loved her. My son will be getting married next year and I will be using her services again.
    Susann Married on 07/02/2011
    I am the mother of the bride married July 2nd, 2011. Regina Pacitti helped my daughter and spouse put together a lovely tasteful well thought out ceremony that fit them perfectly. Ms. Pacitti tailored the marriage ceremony to their wishes and it was beautiful.
    John Married on 02/22/2011
    Justice Gina recently officiated our wedding at her home on 2/22/11, and everyone was impressed with her professionalism, organization, quality of delivery and hospitality. The vows and "script" she spoke were very meaningful and special to us. She was very responsive to our needs/requests, communicated perfectly throughout the process, and just generally made our wedding memorable and enjoyable, with her pleasant personality and friendliness. My wife , friends, and myself highly recommend her services. Thank you, Regina!
    Amy Married on 06/26/2010
    Regina was a fantastic celebrant to work with! We were planning our wedding from overseas, and she was very accomodating in helping us plan our ceremony. She delivered a wonderful ceremony on the day, helping everything run very smoothly! Highly recommended.
    Laura Married on 10/24/2009
    Justice of the Peace Gina was wonderful to work with. We wanted a somewhat traditional ceremony and to incorporate our families by using readings, and she made ceremony planning easy and enjoyable. She responds quickly to correspondence, which is so important in wedding planning. JP Gina also had wonderful reading suggestions that our families chose from. On our wedding day she did a perfect job, and set the right tone for the ceremony. We couldn't be happier with our choice of using her as our officiant!
    Nancy Married on 09/02/2009
    My husband and I were married on Sep2,2009. Our ceremony was on the Esplanade in Boston Mass on a gondola. It was a perfect night and Regina performed our ceremony she made it absolutely beautiful. She was a pleasure to deal with from the very beginning. She made sure our ceremony was personalized for us and did everything she could to please us. I would highly recommend her services she is very professional and a pleasure to deal with.
    James Married on 05/22/2009
    Regina Married my wife and I on the 22nd May 2009 at the Liberty Hotel, Boston. From the moment my wife made contact with Regina, she was the most helpful, flexible and thoughtful Officiant we could have hoped for. She met with us to discuss our vows at a place to suit us and was always on top of the plans. Thank you Regina for everything. James & Robin
    Karen Married on 06/16/2006
    Regina made our ceremony memorable. She had so many ideas to help us make vows that were meaningful and unique. She was reliable and helpful!
  • U
    Phil Married on 08/07/2005
    My wife and I wanted a quiet, intimate gathering of friends in the backyard of our new home in the woods. After consulting with Gina, she put together a simple, dignified and personal ceremony that touched not only us, but those close friends in attendance. Under the trees on a mild summer day, it was the perfect start to our new life together.
    Soren Married on 06/16/2012
    My wife and I were very happy with our experience having Regina as the JP at our wedding, she really did a fantastic job and was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. Professionally, she was organized, responsive and timely, while her warm personality was a soothing influence for both of us.
    James B. Married on 05/22/2009

A personal and special service

Regina married us in May 2009. From our first contact we knew she was right for us. Regina has a warming personality and worked with us to personalise our vows and our experience to make it feel like we were the first couple to get married. We remember Regina as part of our day all these years on. Thank you Regina. Your US and UK couple. J & R
    Nicole Married on 06/02/2018
    Regina was great! We just did a simple traditional service, but she also came to my grandparents house and helped us all rehearse so we felt comfortable the day of!