2509 N. 12th Ave., Pensacola, FL 32503 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Just Judy's Flowers, Local Art & Gifts

We are a locally owned florist specializing in quality wedding flowers designed uniquely for you

• Real Weddings 3

Just Judy's Flowers, Local Art & Gifts 4
  • Gaye

Gaye Melson · Married on 06/02/2019

Wedding flowers

Rodney and Joe were excellent to work with! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them. My flowers are still as fresh after 5 days as they were the moment they were delivered.
    Beautiful Arbor, decorations and my bouquet.....breathtaking

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Allisa

Allisa Lucey · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Just Judy's Flowers relieved me from the stress I was experiencing during the process of trying to find wedding flowers. I called multiple different florists and none were able or willing to give me what I wanted for the wedding day. I decided to look elsewhere than Orange Beach and found Just Judy's Flowers in Pensacola. My first phone call I talked to Rodney and he was able to provide me with what I was looking for. He sent me quotes via email and was very friendly and professional through each of our encounters. With not being able to go meet with him in person as I was planning our wedding from Wisconsin, he made it feel like I was standing right in front of him. I went and picked the flowers up from them the day before the wedding and everyone greeted me with smiles and professionalism. I got welcomed by all of them plus their store dog, Roxy. As I approached the front desk, Rodney who is in the back of the store heard someone say my name, so he dropped what he was working on to come out and meet me in person finally. I was greeted with a hug rather than a handshake and made me feel like my trip from Orange Beach to Pensacola was so worth it. The flowers for myself and my bridal party were beautiful and exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Just Judy's Flowers, Local Art & Gifts 5
  • Ashley

Ashley Rogers · Married on 03/23/2019

Great Florist at a Great Price

Just Judy's saved the day! My original florist cancelled on me a month and a half before the wedding, and I was scrambling to find a florist that could do what I wanted for close to the same price. I think it was a blessing in disguise because Just Judy's exceeded all my expectation and was thousands of dollars less than a lot of other florist I checked with and I didn't have to sacrifice what I wanted to stay within budget. They did an amazing job and worked with me even though I had a somewhat difficult vision and a pretty small budget according to other florists. I highly recommend Just Judy's if you are looking for a florist! I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding. Thanks to Just Judy's my wedding was a dream come true!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Just Judy's Flowers, Local Art & Gifts 6

Real Weddings

• Davis House Photography
    Davis House Photography Wedding Photographers

Judy and her staff at Just Judy's are so nice and very talented individuals! We have worked with them for a few weddings we've photographed, as well as for our own wedding day. If you're looking for affordable and well put together flower arrangements for your wedding day or any special occasion, we recommend working with Just Judy's!

• 2509 N. 12th Ave. Pensacola, 32503 See on map