1619 S Bentley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90025 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Just A Girl From LA Photography

Just A Girl From LA Photography has been capturing unforgettable moments for almost a decade. With experience in a wide variety of styles, including portraits, family shots, boudoir, weddings, engagements, events and more, whatever you need, you'll come away with photos you'll love and memories to last a lifetime.

5 Reviews for Just A Girl From LA Photography

Tamin · Married on 05/31/2016

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!Supper happy with everything you did for us!!!

Sent on 03/30/2017

ashley · Married on 08/20/2013

Tiana is wonderful! I purchased a photo session from Tiana and was going to use it for a boudoir shoot. I changed my mind to do a sexy firefighter/bikini photo shoot since my hubby to be is a fireman. I had scheduled an appt and wasnt able to make it. Tiana was super understanding and actually rescheduled my session a few other times due to my inability to get my fiances turnouts! She made me feel so comfortable during our session and was very professional. She is very creative and i would recommend Tiana to any of my friends!!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Sahar · Married on 07/20/2013

I would highly recommend Tiana with Just a Girl From LA photography for a photo shoot. She's incredibly professional and you cannot beat the deal she gives you. I was incredibly comfortable shooting with her. She's sweet and responsive, and I would definitely work with her again in the future. And it doesnt hurt that my pictures came out BEAUTIFULLY.

Sent on 07/25/2013

• Passion For Make-Up
    Passion For Make-Up Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Tiana in several occasions. I am very impressed with her work ethic and expertise in the field. She makes clients feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is very reliable and friendly.

• 1619 S Bentley Ave Los Angeles, 90025 See on map