434 Delannoy Ave Porcher House, Suite 205, Cocoa, FL 32922 Map · Phone number

About Jus Cowland Photography

First of all, congratulations!! Wow! How exciting!! Most of the time that is all I can say. The time and effort the bride and groom have put in to making "their" day beautiful and memorable is so completely awe-inspiring. I love it when their passion and energy is buzzing around, it gives me goose bumps. Photographing your wedding day is such an honor and I am excited to be documenting your passion and love one another.

Photography is more than my job. It is unmistakably my passion. It's my give me a high-five and a rock'n'roll salute passion. It's what I wake up everyday to live to do.

I've been called unconventional, untraditional, and contemporary, but I am interested in documenting your life. There is nothing like capturing moments. I'm not interested in the traditional everybody look the same and do the same, I am looking for real life. So be comfortable when you see me and if you can't because you are used to the "norm", have a cup of tea with me and I'll try to change all that!

Have fun, be real and alive, be in love with each other, and just be.

Adriana 26Benbw9
Adriana 26Benbw10

1 Reviews for Jus Cowland Photography

Sheryl · Married on 09/25/2010

0.0

A DEFINITE NO, NO, NO!!! There is not one good thing I can say about this photographer. She was supposedly a "professional wedding photographer" but turned out quite to the contrary. First of all, we had to beg and plead to get any photos from her, they were not presented to us in the "on-line gallery that we could purchase from" as her contract stated. The discs she did send with photos were not worthy of being printed or framed. They were out of focus, horrible composition, grainy, snapshots that anyone could have taken with a disposable camera. We received none of the "traditional" wedding pictures: cutting of the cake, tossing the bouquet or the garter; although we have pictures that guests took of her taking photos of the cake cutting, etcetera, none of which we received. Some pictures were so dark you could not even tell if or who the people were in them. There is not ONE image she sent of our daughter's wedding that the bride and groom would even consider framing, much less enough photos to build an album. TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL. The photos she did show us as having taken in the past, do not remotely resemble the photos she took of our daughter's wedding!

Sent on 01/01/2011