Royse City, TX 75189 Map · Phone number

About June Bug Company

June Bug Co. thrives on being fun, unique and creative with a little edge. We focus on bringing out your true, unique personality. It's all about you and making your perfect day memorable with unforgettable images by your very own little June Bug.

Follow June Bug Company on

10 Reviews for June Bug Company

Amanda · Married on 03/23/2013

I just want to start this with- I love Nadia. Seriously. If I could give her more than five stars, I would. From the first meeting up until after the wedding, she was absolutely perfect. She took direction(even from too many people) extremely well and handled all the craziness that comes with being a part of a wedding with such ease. She was quick, knew exactly how to have us stand, and the whole process ran smoothly. On top of that our pictures were ready way earlier then I thought they would be. She was prompt, early and a generally good person to be around. When it comes to a Wedding photographer she was the absolute best choice and if I had to do it all over again I would pick her each time. For amazing pictures, a fun atmosphere, and feeling like you are completely taken care of I would 100% recommend June Bug Company!

Sent on 04/07/2013

Jana · Married on 12/01/2012

Words cannot express how lucky we felt when we hired Nadia Huerta of June Bug Co. Photography to take our engagement and wedding photos. Photography was really important to us in the wedding process. When we saw her work and saw that her pricing was in our budget, we were pretty sure she was the one we wanted. It was confirmed when we met her in person. Nadia is so sweet and very personable. I wanted our engagement pictures to have a little more substance than just us standing by a wall. She suggested that we set up a living room outside, so we rented a couch from Rent My Dust and I added in DIY props/details. Our pictures were so gorgeous!!! We were even featured in the Style Me Pretty - Texas addition blog. We've had sooo many friends and family comment that they loved our pictures. We just had our wedding a couple weeks ago, but we are confident that we are going to have amazing pictures. We also loved the fact that she gives you exclusive rights to the pictures and therefore doesn't gouge you on printing costs. The only tiny tiny downside that I can think of is that her second shooter wore jeans to our wedding; however, I did not discuss their attire with them at all beforehand so it's not their fault. It's something I should have talked with them about before the wedding, but no harm was done and we would still 1000% recommend June Bug Co. Photography!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Nadia is absolutely the best and sweetest photographer! All of her work is beautiful and I could not have been more pleased with my photos. I used her for engagement and wedding photography. She responded quickly and very thoroughly to all of my questions and is so warm and genuine with everyone she meets! I will definitley be using her to capture any important life events in the future!!

Sent on 10/02/2012

June Bug Company FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Royse City, 75189 See on map